Khamidov Obid Abdurakhmanovich
Head of the Department of Medical Radiology, Ph.D.
+998 (91) 536 00 66
||Samarakand, st. Ankabaya, d. 6
Akhmedov Yakub Amandullaevich
Candidate of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor
|Tel:||+998 (90) 224 05 94
Juraev Kamoliddin Danabaevich Assistant
+998 (93) 859 78 48
Yakubov Doniyor Zhavlanovich Assistant
+998 (33) 536 00 66
Atayeva Saodat Khurshedovna Ph.D. Assistant
+998 (90) 505 57 77
Nurmurzaev Zafar Narbaevich Assistant
+998 (93) 613 08 32
Ametova Alie Servetovna Assistant
+998 (90) 504 25 44
Umarkulov Zabur Zafarzhonovich Assistant
+998 (97) 913 31 22
Bazarova Sabina Akmalovna Assistant
+998 (97) 285 68 52
HISTORY OF THE DEPARTMENT
SamDTU DKTF Course of medical radiology of the rector of SamDTI 02.05.2015
It was created on the basis of order No. 3353-Yu.
In 2015-2016, as the first director of the course, Ph.D. Normuradova Nodira Murodullaevna.
2016-2020 Akhmedov Yakub Amandullaevich.
Khamidov Obid Abdurakhmonovich has been working since 25.08.2020. According to the order of the rector of SamSMU dated February 26, 2021 No. 386, the department was assigned the status “.
SPIRITUAL AND EDUCATIONAL WORK
Decrees of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Decrees, Decrees and orders of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan, orders of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan, orders of the rector of the Samara State Medical University, and in commemoration of various holidays, anniversaries.
The purpose of activities in the field of spiritual, educational and educational activities is:
• promoting the formation and development of an independent worldview based on the synthesis of the great historical heritage of our ancestors and modern thinking;
• education of true patriots of their Motherland;
• the formation of highly qualified specialists who value such qualities as humanism, kindness, purity and honesty, loving and respecting parents, the older generation.
• fight against religious extremism, dogmatism, international terrorism;
• formation of feelings of interethnic harmony, religious tolerance;
• fostering love for the motherland, devotion to one's homeland, a sense of pride in one's country;
• formation of political culture and legal consciousness;
• creation of conditions for full intellectual development;
• fostering respect for universal values;
• formation of a healthy lifestyle; physical hardening of youth, creation of the necessary conditions for the manifestation of their abilities in sports;
• increasing the interest of young people in music, drawing, literature, theater and other forms of art;
• organization of effective use of computer technologies and the Internet by students;
• work in cooperation with Samara State Medical University Information Resource Center in order to widely promote reading books.
Spiritual and educational work is carried out on the basis of an approved plan, according to which various events are held dedicated to historical dates, national holidays, sports competitions, etc. Various meetings are held with law enforcement agencies, spiritual centers and other partner organizations. To carry out these tasks, a supervisory board operates at the faculty, the activities of which are carried out on the basis of an approved plan. Each group of the faculty is assigned a curator from among experienced teachers. Together with the curators, the cadets take an active part in mass events, hold cultural holidays, visit historical monuments and sights of Samarkand, theaters and museums.
Each curator has a work plan, on the basis of which he conducts various activities with a group of cadets. The dean and deputy deans of the faculty regularly meet with group curators and cadets. Every Thursday classes begin with an introductory hour.
EDUCATIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL-METHODOLOGICAL WORK OF THE DEPARTMENT
At the Department of Medical Radiology, cadets improve their qualifications and undergo retraining in the following disciplines:
Thematic training courses;
- Selected issues of ultrasound diagnostics
- Fetal Screening
- Optical diagnostics of diseases of superficial organs
- X-ray diagnostics of diseases of the osteoarticular system
- X-ray diagnostics of diseases of the chest organs
- Dopplerography in obstetric and gynecological practice
- Ultrasound diagnosis of joints
- Clinical Doppler Ultrasound
- Fetal echocardiography
General training courses;
- Clinical ultrasound diagnostics
- ultrasound specialty
- x-ray specialty
The department began training highly qualified specialists in the field of clinical residency, conducted practical and theoretical classes in the specialty "Medical Radiology". The department regularly implements professional knowledge and skills of clinical residents together with professors and teachers of the department and clinic doctors during the academic year.
The Department of Medical Radiology has established cooperation relations with professors and teachers of other medical universities of our republic, during the academic year information is exchanged in the specialty.
Training is conducted according to the following approved documents for each department and faculty:
- Qualification characteristics;
- State standard;
- Academic plan;
- Educational work program;
- Educational technologies include:
- Changes based on Order No. 160 CER of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- approved diagnostic standards;
- international recommendations;
- modern educational technologies (graphic organizers, case technology and project method).
During training, the following technical means are available:
The Department of Medical Radiology has a telecommunications system for organizing the educational process, and the display of videos, presentations, multimedia programs, lectures and practical classes on the topic is carried out using TVs connected to the central computer. There is a single bank of easy tests that are designed for unified learning based on the curriculum and correspond to all sections of the curriculum.
All radiology practices are organized for trainees and clinical residents to work with appropriate patients.
SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH WORKS
The research work of the department is carried out on the education of the younger generation in the spirit of independence, the formation of the legal culture of youth, the philosophical problems of modern medical science, various aspects of the history of the statehood of Uzbekistan.
All employees take an active part in the research work of the department and the university.
Currently, 4 employees of the department are independent researchers, 2 of them are studying in basic doctoral studies.
In recent years, the staff of the department has published 28 articles in the country, 37 articles abroad, more than 5 articles in the journals Scopus and Web of Science. The number of printed teaching aids - 1. Also published 2 monographs, 5 electronic programs.
INTERNATIONAL COOPERATIVE RELATIONS
Samarkand State Medical University DKTF Department of Medical Radiology and FDBM “Academician V.I. Kulakov” (Moscow) as part of the academic mobility program created on 04.11.-06.11.2021 by Professor A.N. Sencha held practical classes and lectures for students and clinical leaders of the department.
As part of the academic mobility program established in the cooperation agreement between the Department of Medical Radiology of the Samarkand State Medical University of the DTTF and the State Educational Institution of the Tajik State Medical University named after Abu Ali Ibn Sino dated 15.11.-22.11.2021, Head of the Department of Medical Radiology of the Samarkand State Medical University of the DTTF O.A. Conducted practical classes and lectures for clinical supervisors for 1-2 years.
Within the framework of the academic mobility program established in the cooperation agreement between the Department of Medical Radiology of the Samarkand State Medical University of the DTTF and the Istanbul Medeniet University, 09.11.-17.11.2022, the head of the Department of Medical Radiology of the Samarkand State Medical University of the DTTF Khamidov O.A. conducted practical classes and lectures for clinical coordinators, and assistants Juraev K.D., Yakubov D.Zh. conducted practical classes for clinical coordinators of 1-2 courses.
Samarkand State Medical University DKTF Department of Medical Radiology and FDBM “Academician V.I. As part of the academic mobility program established in the cooperation agreement between the National Medical Research Center for Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology named after. Kulakova (Moscow) from 11/05/2022 Professor A.N. Sencha held a master class and delivered a lecture on the topic "Innovations in Ultrasound Diagnostics: New Elastography Technology, New Thinking" for students of the department, clinical coordinators and doctors at US.