Khazratov Alisher Isomiddinovich
Head of Master's Department
|Reception time:||Monday to Saturday (14: 00-17: 00|
|Tel:||+99890 251 22 11|
|Address:||Samarkand, st. Amir Temur, 18|
DEPARTMENT OF MASTER’S DEGREE
The SamMI Master's Degree Department was organized in accordance with the Law "On Education" and the National Program for the Training of Personnel of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 342 dated July 12, 1999, as well as on the basis of Order No. 136 of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education "On permission to train personnel in the specialties of magistracy "dated May 13, 1999.
During the existence of the department SamMI magistracy, it was headed by:
2002-2015 years –Yuldashev B.A.
2015-2017 years – Kurbaniyazov Z.B.
2017-2018 years – Davlatov S.S.
2018- 2020 years – Matlubov M.M.
2020- 2021 years -Ulmasov Firdavs Gayratovich
THE MAIN PURPOSE OF THE DEPARTMENT
From the 2020-2021 academic year, the Samarkand State Medical Institute, together with foreign medical universities, began accepting residents in 8 directions. Training takes place at leading clinical sites.
Highly qualified faculty of SamMI conducts classes with residents of the master’s degree. All the faculty teaching resident graduate students has a scientific degree. ega.
Master's dissertations are devoted to the most relevant topics.
It is clear that the master's program is a breeding ground for scientific personnel. Therefore our masters are highly educated, gifted individuals from among fellows, graduates with honors, activists.
A large number of graduates of the master’s degree continue their scientific activities within the walls of our institute and in other advanced centers. Many of the graduate's graduates work in practical healthcare and hold leadership positions.
The personnel released on our base are highly valued not only in the Republic, but also abroad. SamMI graduates are invited to work on grants in the countries of near and far abroad.
THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE DEPARTMENT
General management of all activities of the department;
• Development of department work plans and ensuring their implementation;
• Coordination of the activities of responsible units in an educational institution based on the purpose of the department;
• Laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On Education", Decrees of the President, Orders, Resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers, Resolutions of the Board of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education, orders, letters of recommendation, modemograms and telephone messages, as well as orders of the rector, faculties, departments, provision and control of the execution of departments;
• Informing students about the content of decrees and resolutions adopted by the President and the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
• Conclusion and implementation of agreements on mutually beneficial cooperation between an educational institution and an enterprise, an organization, a private enterprise and a firm.
CURRENT STAFF WORKERS
Khazratov Alisher Isamiddinovich – head of the department.
Tuxtaev Firdavs Mukhiddinovich – deputy head of the department.
Fazilova Djamila Rakhmatovna – methodologist of the department.