Kim Antonina Amurovna
Lecturer , PhD, Head of the department of scientific research, innovation and training of scientific and pedagogical staff
|Reception hours:||Monday-Saturday: 14:00 – 16:00|
|Address:||Samarkand, Amir Temur str., 18|
DEPARTMENT OF SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH, INNOVATION AND TRAINING OF SCIENTIFIC AND PEDAGOGICAL STAFF
The department of scientific research, innovation and training of scientific and pedagogical personnel is one of the main structural divisions of the institute, which acts in accordance with the charter and organizes its activities on the basis of orders and orders of the Rector, as well as the Academic Council of the institute.
Last years, the training of scientific-pedagogical staff at the highest level of the educational system began to acquire a substantially different scale and purpose: specialists of higher scientific qualification today need not only scientific and educational universities but also the healthcare sector, as well as science-intensive industries that determine the success of the development of the innovative economy. In Uzbekistan Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) and Doctor of Science (D.Sc.) programs are carried out through doctoral studies with independent research programs. As of June 1, 2022, 43 PhD and 6 DSc with independent researchers for PhD 221 and DSc 22 are studying at the university. Scientific councils for awarding PhD and DSc degrees have been created and are effectively functioning at SamSMU. Scientific councils at SamSMU since the beginning of their activity have conducted more than 40 defenses of dissertation research. In just two years, 81 Ph.D. and 12 D.Sc. dissertations were defended by SamSMU faculty members.
HISTORY OF THE DEPARTMENT
People ruled the department of scientific research, innovation and training of scientific and pedagogicalstaff:
2019–2022 – M.T. Nasredinova
Since July, 2022 Kim Antonina Amurovna was appointed as head of the department of scientific research, innovation and training of scientific and pedagogical staff .
DEPARTMENT GOALS AND OBJECTIVES:
Organization of work on the provision of the scientific degree of Doctor of Philosophy (Doctor of Philosophy, PhD) and Doctor of Science (Doctor of Science, DSc) in order to ensure the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On further improving the system after university education", No. UP-4958 dated February 16, 2017. And also, the decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On measures to further improve the system after university education" No. 304 dated May 22, 2017;
- effective use of the scientific potential of the Institute's scientists in solving existing scientific, theoretical and clinical problems in the system of medicine;
- assistance in building the capacity of specialists trained at the institute through broad participation in research;
- organization of the implementation of scientific developments created by scientists of the institute in the educational process, practice and production;
- ensuring the implementation of research on the basis of extrabudgetary grants and business contracts;
- organization of scientific cooperation, scientific seminars and conferences, exchange of information with scientists from leading foreign universities, research centers;
- sale of scientific and technical products, created on the basis of research results, to customers (consumers);
- radically reform the system of training highly qualified specialists, scientific and scientific-pedagogical personnel by developing the activities of doctoral students on the basis of a single program in order to ensure the continuity of training of scientific and scientific-pedagogical personnel at the institute.
STAFF OF THE DEPARTMENT
F.X.Boymanov – leading specialist.
G.P.Israilova – leading specialist.
M.G’.Annaev – leading specialist.