Asqarov Raufxon Bozorovich
|Reception time:||Monday-Saturday: 08:30-16:30|
|Address:||г. Самарканд,ул. Амира Темура, 18|
The department was organised in 1935 by the Central Committee of the Communist Party of UzSSR and the Council of People's Commissars of the UzSSR.
The Personnel Department is the main structural subdivision of the Institute, so its activity is guided by the decrees of the President, laws and resolutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan, as well as other regulatory and legal acts containing norms of labour law, the Charter of the Institute, orders and instructions of the Rector of the Institute, functioning in accordance with the Charter and organizes its work on the basis of regulations, orders and instruction letters of the Cabinet of Ministers, Ministries of Higher and Secondary Special Education and Health Care.
The main task of the Personnel Department is to improve and implement the Human Resources (HR) accounting system and HR documentation in accordance with the requirements of the labour legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Functions and activities of department:
- Recruitment, transfer and dismissal of employees in accordance with labour legislation, regulations, local regulations of the Institute and orders of the Rector of the Institute.
- Organizing, in accordance with the Labour Codex of the Republic of Uzbekistan, work to fill the positions of scientific and pedagogical workers (including monitoring the terms of termination of employment contracts, announcement of tenders, preparation of orders, conclusion of employment contracts, additional agreements based on the results of elections, tenders);
- receiving, filling in, storing and providing employment cards;
- The execution and issuance of certificates to employees regarding their employment relations with the Institute;
- Control over employees' compliance with labour discipline and internal labour regulations at the Institute's departments;
- Providing social guarantees to employees, namely established benefits and compensations;
- Structuring holiday schedules, recording the use of holidays by employees, drawing up regular holidays in accordance with approved schedules and at the request of employees, drawing up additional and training holidays;
- Collection of primary documents to provide employees of the Institute with local, departmental, institute awards, distinctions and other forms of incentives, filling in the necessary documents, their timely provision to authorized bodies and receipt of award documents;
- Provision of reporting information on the personnel structure of the Institute, for all categories of employees;
- Preparing personnel files for transfer to the Institute's archives;
- The Personnel Department also performs other functions necessary for implementation of the requirements of the labour legislation at the Institute.
The Institute currently has 915 employees, 653 of whom are academic staff and 262 are administrative and support staff. There are 53 Doctors of Medical Sciences, including 28 Professors; 144 Doctors of Philosophy, including 76 Associate Professors; 37 senior lecturers; 516 teachers among them.
In recent years, Masters and Doctoral candidates have been hired to teach the profession.
The Personnel Department works in conjunction with the regional trade union committee and the labour exchange.
The heads of the Personnel Department which worked at the Institute in different years from first year till now:
Bushina (1945-1949); A. Antonov; D.B. Sorkin; 1967-1976 Abduqayumova Mashkhura; Vladimir Vaclavovich Zainchikovsky (1976-1977); Neonila Dmitrievna Khasanova (1977-1988); Irina Sergeyevna Astafieva (1988-1992); Saifi Amanovich Amonov (1992-1996); Ashur Khamraev (1996-1998); Nazira Rasulovna Berdieva (1998-2005); Sanobar Berdievna Abdullaeva (2005-2012); Nodira Nosirovna Kodirova (2012-2015); Laylo Shamsievna Sultanova (2015-2016); Sanobar Berdievna Abdullaeva (2016-2019); Lola Shamsievna Nazarova (2019-2019); Intizora Abdievna Rizakulova (2020-2020); Raufkhon Bozorovich Asqarov (2020 – at the moment).
Staff of personnel department
Xamidova Iroda Rustamovna
Employes 1st category engineer
Jurayev Akbar Ikrom O’g’li
Employes 1st category engineer
Axadova Zamira Abduxamidovna
Axmatova Kamola Akmal qizi