Olim Tursunov Gadayevich
||+998 (66) 233 04 44|
||Samarkand, Amir Temur street, 18|
Main directions and tasks of activity
- The legal service of SamSMU is an independent structural structure or position that is created or introduced on a mandatory basis in accordance with the standards and criteria established by law for the purpose of legal support for the activities of the university.
- In its activities, the legal service complies with the Constitution and laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decisions of the Chambers of the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decrees, resolutions and orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions and orders. Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, order of the rector of the university dated 29.2022 - comply with the Regulations “On the legal service of Samarkand State Medical University” and other regulatory documents approved by April Order No. 240/AF;
- Organization of ensuring legality and legality in law enforcement activities of the university;
- control over the legality of draft regulatory and other documents developed (adopted) by SamSMU;
- Participation in the legislative activities of the university, coordinating the work of their structures to prepare proposals for improving legislation;
- To improve the legal culture and legal literacy of SamSMU employees, to participate in communicating to them the content and significance of adopted regulatory legal documents, including through modern information and communication technologies;
- Conducting contractual and legal proceedings, ensuring reliable protection of property and other interests of the university.
Currently, O.G. Tursunov is a lawyer at the university. (in position since May 29, 2017) Tursunov O.G. in June 2018, he completed an advanced training course at the Legal Training Center of the Ministry of Justice (certificate No. 30-01-761 dated June 22, 2018). 2018).
On August 4, 2018, he passed certification at the Samarkand Regional Department of Justice (certificate of certification series YUK No. 003412).
October 21, 2020 after passing certification in the Samarkand Regional Department of Justice (License No. SA 000447), from January 11, 2021 in accordance with the 11th Agreement, November 17, 2021 after passing certification in the Samarkand Regional Department of Justice Department of Justice (License No. SA 000517) at SamSMU 2023. Works as a lawyer in accordance with agreement No. 17 of January 4.