Kadirov Jonibek Fayzullaevich
Faculty of postgraduate education
|Reception hours:||ежедневно с 8:00 по 11:00|
|Address:||Address: 18, A.Temur Street, Samarkand, 140100|
STAFF OF DEANATE OF PEDIATRIC FACUTY
Soibnazarov Orzu Ernazarovich
Saidmurodova Madina Toshtemirovna
Secretary - Clerk:
Mirzanova Munira Islamovna
By the order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated September 29, 1980, the faculty of an advanced training and retraining of doctors were established within the Samarkand State Medical Institute. Izrail Gavrilovich Priev was appointed the first dean of the faculty. Then the faculty management was led by Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor A.M. Aslanov (1983-1992). From 1992 to 1995 the dean of the faculty was the candidate of a medical science, associate professor A.A. During his career, Davidian founded the Department of Therapy and headed it until 2007. From 1995 to 2008 the head of the a neonatology course of the Faculty of Postgraduate Medical Education was Doctor of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor K.R. Dilmuradova was the dean of the faculty. In 2008, the candidate of a medical science, associate professor L.R. Agababyan was appointed to this position, and he worked until 2011. From 2011 to 2015, the faculty was headed by Candidate of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor AK Shakhriev.
According to the order of the rector of Samarkand State Medical Institute dated 23.03.2017 No 326, further improvement of the system of advanced training of medical staff, constant updating of their professional knowledge and practical skills in working with modern medical equipment and information technology, local and in order to effectively use the latest achievements in world medicine, using the human resources and material and technical base of Samarkand State Medical Institute, to expand the opportunities for an advanced training and retraining of practical health professionals, faculty departments were reorganized and qualified teachers of medical colleges. The faculty of advanced training and retraining were included in the faculty of advanced training of doctors and the name of the faculty of an advanced training of doctors was changed to the faculty of postgraduate education.
The Dean of the Faculty of Postgraduate Education uses the following in his work:
• Legislation and regulations governing relevant issues;
• Methodological materials related to its activities;
• Statute of the Institute;
• Rules and norms of labor hygiene, rules of work order;
• Instructions for the position of dean of the faculty.
The normative documents used by the faculty of postgraduate education during its activity are:
Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. PP-2956 of May 5, 2017 "On measures to further reform the system of medical education in the Republic of Uzbekistan";
Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated May 6, 2019 No 4310 "On measures to further develop the system of medical and pharmaceutical education and science";
Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated April 7, 2020 No 4666 - "On measures to introduce a completely new system of training and continuous professional development in the medical field";
Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated December 7, 2018 №5590 "On comprehensive measures to radically improve the health care system of the Republic of Uzbekistan";
Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated August 10, 2012 No 242 "On measures to organize retraining and advanced training of managers and teachers of higher education institutions";
Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated April 4, 2017 No 174 "On additional measures to improve the system of training and retraining of medical personnel";
State standards for the management and organization of the system of advanced training and retraining of health workers Oz DSt 3322: 2018;
According to the information received from the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated June 12, 2012 No 170 "Nomenclature of medical (pharmaceutical) and pharmaceutical specialties (hereinafter - the nomenclature of specialties) personnel with higher medical (medical or pharmaceutical) education On approval of the systematized list of training specialties "
Order of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated June 12, 2012 No 202 "On the timing and procedure for training and retraining of doctors in the institutions of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan";
Order of the Ministry of Health No. 160 of June 15, 2020 "On further improvement of the normative documents on the organization of the system of continuous training of medical and pharmaceutical personnel"; command;
Ministry of Health No. 210 of 16 July 2012 “Procedure for preparation, storage and issuance of certificates and certificates in the system of advanced training and retraining of medical personnel”;
Resolution of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 445 of November 3, 2015 "On amendments to the nomenclature of medical specialties, positions of doctors, terms and procedure for advanced training and retraining of doctors";
Sample curricula and other normative documents.
MAIN OBJECTIVES AND ACTIVITIES OF THE FACULTY OF POSTGRADUATE EDUCATION
The main purpose of the faculty is to improve the professional knowledge and skills of health professionals on the basis of a special program and to prepare them for new jobs.
General tasks of the faculty:
• Meet the requirements of health professionals, such as familiarity and training with local and foreign medical science and technology, in order to achieve high results;
• use of modern medical knowledge and high medical technologies in the training process in accordance with the approval of the Ministry of Health in the process of professional development and retraining of medical staff;
• residency program preparation;
• consulting activities.
Special tasks of the faculty:
• implementation of the process of professional development and retraining of doctors, development of curricula and programs, teaching materials, lectures and manuals;
• conduct the educational process on the basis of modern pedagogical technologies, the introduction of active teaching methods and techniques, control of knowledge;
• Carry out comprehensive work to improve the health of the population and strengthen disease prevention;
• ensuring the connection of science with medical practice, the organization of the teaching process on the basis of advanced medical technologies;
• training of scientific and pedagogical staff in the prescribed manner;
• Regular review and analysis of the quality of work in the academic councils, under the guidance of the dean of the faculty to make recommendations for improving the educational process;
• monitoring and analyzing the quality of activities in the taught specialties, eliminating shortcomings and improving the teaching process;
• Quarterly report to the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the work done in the field of training and retraining of doctors (number of trained doctors in specialties, regions and forms of training, list of established certificates) registration numbers).
STAFF STRUCTURES OF THE FACULTY OF POST-DIPLOMA EDUCATION
• department of Obstetrics and Gynecology with a course in neonatology
• department of Internal Medicine
• clinical laboratory diagnostics course
• department of Surgery, Endoscopy and Anesthesiology and Intensive Care
• department of Otorhinolaryngology
• department of Dentistry
• department of Pediatrics
• course in neurology and neurosurgery
• infectious disease course
• department of Pediatric Surgery and Pediatric Anesthesiology and Intensive Care
• public health and health management course
• general practice / family medicine course
• medical radiology course
• ophthalmology course
• psychiatry course
Professional development and retraining of doctors are carried out in the following specialties: obstetrics, gynecology, neonatology, therapy, cardiology, anesthesiology and resuscitation, surgery, otorhinolaryngology, ophthalmology, dentistry, pediatrics, infectious diseases, neurosurgery, pediatric surgery, pediatric surgery, resuscitation, paleontology, health care system, neurology, clinical laboratory diagnostics, general practitioner, ultrasound diagnostics, radiology, psychiatry and suicide, emergency care.
31 professors and teachers of the faculty have academic degrees and titles. International programs are used in the educational process in order to improve the knowledge and skills of specialists in accordance with who recommendations in the departments and courses of the faculty. These programs are: "Bronchial asthma - a global strategy for the XXI century", "Rational nutrition and treatment of anemia", "Safe motherhood", "Principles of breastfeeding", "Integrated management of pregnancy and childbirth", "National Immunization Program", "Children integrated disease management” and others. A bank of tests for daily, intermediate and final assessment of cadets' knowledge have been established in all departments and courses of the faculty. At the same time, the faculty has expanded the training of young professionals in clinical residency.
The staff list of the faculty is formed taking into account the volume of work performed and the structure of the faculty and approved by the rector. Faculty members work full-time or part-time at the institute and work under employment contracts with them. Employment contracts with faculty members are concluded on the basis of the staffing table in the manner prescribed by applicable law. The workload of faculty members is determined by their qualifications and positions.
FACULTY OF POSTGRADUATE EDUCATION
The faculty is headed by the dean appointed by the rector of the institute. The work of the faculty is carried out by the dean of the postgraduate faculty under the leadership of the dean. The dean of the faculty is obliged to provide healthy and safe working conditions for his staff within the scope of his authority. The dean of the faculty reports to the rector and:
• organizes the work of the educational-methodical council of the faculty;
• concludes contracts with customers for professional retraining and advanced training with the participation of accounting staff;
• prepares orders for all forms of enrollment, advanced training and retraining of students;
• provides students with access to library, computer classes;
• prepares certificates of retraining and advanced training of specialists;
• develops proposals for changes in the development plans of the faculty, organizational structure, staffing;
• distributes the powers and responsibilities of departments and individual staff;
• Represents the interests of the faculty in the academic councils of the institute and at various meetings.
DUTIES OF THE DEAN OF THE FACULTY OF POST-DIPLOMA EDUCATION
The dean of the faculty performs the following tasks:
• direct supervision of educational and research activities at the faculty;
• Ensuring the current and future planning of the faculty;
• issue orders, directives and instructions that are binding on the pedagogical and other staff of the faculty, as well as medical staff studying at the faculty, within the limits of the powers granted to him by the rector;
• Ensuring the implementation of higher education programs in specialties;
• Organize the development and improvement of curricula for specialties and curricula in the disciplines taught at the faculty;
• preparation of proposals for the improvement of educational activities and their quality;
• Organize the development of faculty schedules and monitor their implementation;
• monitoring the educational process;
• Ensuring the solution of issues related to the current and daily attestation of students;
• Coordination of the work of the departments on the preparation of textbooks, teaching materials on relevant disciplines,
• to lead the faculty council,
• study, generalize and use the positive experience of the faculties of local institutes and foreign educational institutions;
• organization of attestation of faculty and other staff of the faculty;
• control over the observance of internal labor regulations by students by faculty staff;
• Responsible for the results of the work of the faculty, the rights of the dean of the Faculty of Postgraduate Education.
The dean has the following rights: works on behalf of the professors of the institute, represents it on various issues in relations with other departments of the institute and other organizations.
- make suggestions for improving the management of the institute;
- liaise with the heads of all departments of the institute, obtain the documents and information necessary for the performance of official duties and rights;
- Require the rector of the institute to assist in the exercise of their rights and obligations;
- Participate in the discussion of labor protection issues submitted for consideration at meetings (conferences) of the labor collective (trade union organization).
Rights and responsibilities of the faculty of postgraduate education
The faculty has independence within the powers of the rector of the institute. The faculty keeps a quick record of the results of its activities, reports in the prescribed manner and is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided.
The faculty has the right to carry out the actions provided by the current legislation and the charter of institute.
Forms groups of students based on their level of education and the qualifications of the professionals, their positions and practical experience.
Provides students with instructions on how to live in a dormitory and work in the library.
Supervises the development by departments of curricula and training programs for professional development and retraining, taking into account the requirements of state educational standards and the wishes of the customer to the level of training of specialists.
Postgraduate education - professional retraining and advanced training curricula and study programs are considered and approved by the Academic Council of the Faculty.
After the successful development of the curriculum and the final qualification (certification) examination (certification), the relevant documents for the curriculum will be issued.
Provides annual statistical reports to relevant agencies.
Prepares training contracts, receives certificates of acceptance of completed work, sends requests for calculations.
The faculty has its own material and technical base, modern equipment, highly qualified scientific and pedagogical staff and other specialists, classrooms, laboratories and student dormitories.
The faculty must have the documents and records provided in the nomenclature of the institute,
The faculty must participate in the energy saving program of the institute, control the safety of the property of the commissioned institute.
Conditions for admission:
Teaching at the Faculty of Postgraduate Education is carried out on a budget and contract basis (commercial) for planned trips distributed by the health departments of khokimiyats of Samarkand, Navoi, Bukhara, Khorezm, Jizzakh, Kashkadarya, Surkhandarya regions throughout the country. At the request of the heads of medical institutions that are not affiliated with the system of the Ministry of Health, medical facilities in the form of non-state ownership are also carried out through personal appeals of citizens.
Foreign students are placed in dormitories with all the conditions for them to live. Modern teaching aids are widely used in the departments and courses to optimize the educational process. Students have direct access to the Internet, and during their studies they use the information-resource center in the main building of the institute, which houses the latest generation of computers. In addition, the departments themselves are equipped with computers and audiovisual equipment to conduct the full educational process. Students actively use the database of handouts created at the faculty, which has a rich electronic library of the institute. Full-time study.
Graduates of advanced training courses are issued a certificate of advanced training, a certificate of specialization in retraining cycles (after the qualification examination). The Faculty of Postgraduate Education also conducts mobile cycles (at the request of the territorial health authorities of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan) on a budget and contract basis. Applications for the mobile cycle are sent to the rector of the Samarkand State Medical Institute.
The following documents must be submitted to enter the training and retraining periods:
Personal application addressed to the rector of the institute.
Voucher for the cycle (with the round seal of the medical institution and the signature of the head).
Petition of the head of a medical institution not affiliated with the system of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan or the form of non-state ownership.
A copy of the diploma of higher medical education, certified by the personnel department.
A copy of the workbook approved by the personnel department of the medical institution,
Copies of diplomas of primary specialization (internship, clinical residency, master's degree), postgraduate, continuing education courses, diploma of candidate (doctor),
Copy of passport page 1 and place of registration.
An extract from an order from the workplace or health department for professional development or specialization.
In case of change of surname - marriage certificate or other supporting documents.
Note: Diplomas are obtained after 1991 in higher medical institutions of foreign countries, including the former USSR, must be approved by the State Testing Center under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan for compliance with the education system of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Doctors with foreign diploma and those on budget-funded training (retraining) and training in medical institutions of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan must submit documents confirming the citizenship of the Republic of Uzbekistan.