Islomov Eldor Tolmasovich
|Office hours:||Monday to Saturday, 8 am to 10 am;|
|Telephone:||(0366)-233-17-57; +99890 227 49 42|
|Address:||18, Amir Temur street, Samarkand|
The main types and goals of the department of internal control and monitoring:
The internal control and monitoring department of SSMI carries out its activities in accordance with the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Laws “On Education”, “On the National Program for Personnel Training”, decrees and orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decrees, orders and resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan #12 from January 12 1999, “On measures to strengthen executive discipline”, resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan #40 from March 29, 1999 “On approval of regulatory documents on record keeping and organization of control over execution in state authorities and the Republic of Uzbekistan”, as well as regulations on record keeping at SSMI (order of the rector of the institute #41-U from January 10, 2017), “On the procedure for conducting cases on the appeal of citizens and legal entities to the Samarkand State Medical Institute” (order of the rector #681-U from May 18, 2018), as well as the “Rules for the clerical work of SSMI” (order No. 625 -U from 20 April 2019).
The department’s activities also include the objectives and instructions specified in the “Regulation on the organization of work with paperwork, monitoring and the state of executive discipline in ministries, state institutions, business associations and their structural and regional units” from August 30, 2009.
The Internal control and monitoring department reports directly to the rector of the institute and exercises control over the activities of faculties, departments and other structural divisions of the institute in the following areas:
1) educational and methodical work;
2) educational work;
3) research work;
4) spiritual and educational work;
5) performing discipline and maintaining proper control;
6) professional development and training;
7) ensuring the implementation of decisions and orders of the rector, collegial bodies of the institute, decisions of the Councils for monitoring the implementation of orders;
8) control and ensuring the correct and thrifty determination of the expenditure of budgetary and extra-budgetary funds;
9) the study of the material and technical base of the structural units of the institute and the introduction of relevant proposals;
10) ensuring the timely implementation of Directive and other documents.
The above tasks are performed in conjunction with:• The Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On Education", Resolutions and orders of higher organizations, decisions of the Board, orders, instructions, letters, modem grams of the ministries of higher and secondary specialized education and health and general control over the execution of telegrams, as well as decisions and orders of academic councils of institutes and faculties;
• provide practical and methodological assistance in organizing monitoring of educational standards;
• creation and regulation of a database on the state and development of education;
• submit proposals to ministries and departments on reforming the education system;
• Ensuring the implementation of decisions and orders aimed at using the ASKID system in production;
• provide practical and methodological assistance in eliminating the identified deficiencies in the activities of structural units;
• use the rating method when assessing the work of teachers;
• The Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On Education", decrees, decrees, orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan on education and upbringing, decisions, orders of the Cabinet of Ministers, higher and secondary specialized education and control over the implementation of orders. , decisions, directives, modem grams and instructions of ministries of health and their collegial bodies and provide timely reports;
• provide the management of the institute with conclusions and recommendations for eliminating the shortcomings identified as a result of studying the activities of structural divisions;
• Control over the registration and execution of complaints and appeals of individuals and legal entities by responsible persons.
Based on the above requirements, the rector of the institute from January 4, 2008 in order to ensure the timely submission of monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual reports on the implementation of instructions to the Department of Internal Control and Monitoring, order No. 4 was issued. The Department of Internal Control and Monitoring was originally established in 1997 as a supervisory inspectorate. Erkin Shodiev was the head of the department. In 2002, the position of Vice-Rector for Supervision and Inspection was established, where Professor Abdurakhmon Mamatkulovich Mamadaliev worked. The Department of Internal Control and Monitoring was established in 2005. The heads of the department are associate professor Abdufatto Abdumannovich Abdusalomov, associate professor Kudrat Aimatov, professor Kudrat Askarov, associate professor Firdavs Suratovich Aripov, associate professor Yakhshinar Norbaevich Ulyarov, Ganiev Utkirovich G. worked. Islamov Eldor Tolmasovich has been working since February 1, 2021. Isroilova Zukhra Sadriddinovna has been working as the chief specialist of the department since 2022, and Saydavetov Asomiddin Melievich has been working as an inspector since January 11, 2022.Department of processing, control and monitoring of requests from individuals and legal entitiesIt was renamed.