In higher education institutions transfer, reinstatement and expulsion of students is carried out in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan № 393 of June 20, 2017 "Regulations on the order of transfer, restoration and expulsion of students of higher education institutions".
1. These Regulations on the order of transfer, restoration and expulsion of students of higher education institutions" are developed in accordance with the Law "On Education", "National Programme for Personnel Training".
2. These Regulations are not applicable to military higher education institutions.
3. Transfer of students and reinstatement to an appropriate course (semester) shall normally take place during the summer holiday period, prior to the commencement of studies.
(4) Dismissal of students shall be carried out under the conditions specified in these Regulations and shall be formalised by an order of the Rector of a higher education institution.
5. The transfer or reinstatement of students of the following:
higher education institutions;
Higher education institutions of higher education subordinate to ministries and departments;
Is carried out on the basis of an order of the Interdepartmental Commission for Transfer of Students and Reinstatement to Study (hereinafter - the Interdepartmental Commission) under the State Commission for Admission to Higher Education Institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The Interdepartmental Commission is created by the State Commission on Admission to Higher Education Institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan (hereinafter - the State Commission). It consists of representatives of ministries and departments of subordinate higher education institutions.
Chairman of the Interdepartmental Commission and responsible secretary shall be appointed by the order of the State Commission.
6. Transfer of students or restoration to study in relevant or related areas (specialties) of a higher education institution shall be carried out on the basis of an order of the rector of the given higher education institution.
7. In other cases, the transfer and reinstatement of students is carried out on the basis of an order of the ministry (department) under which the receiving institution of higher education operates:
for corresponding or related fields (specializations) of higher education institutions affiliated to the same ministry (department);
transfer of students or their reinstatement to study the corresponding or related fields (fields of study) from one institution of higher education to another institution of higher education under the jurisdiction of another ministry (department).
8. In other cases, the transfer of students and restoration to study is carried out on the basis of the order of the Interdepartmental Commission:
from foreign accredited higher education institutions to higher education institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
From one higher education institution or higher education institutions under one ministry, as well as higher education institutions subordinated to different ministries (departments) to non-compatible and unrelated areas.
9. The list of related areas (specialties) of higher education is determined by the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialised Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan (hereinafter - the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialised Education) and approved by the State Commission.
10. Applications of students for transfer or reinstatement to study shall be executed as follows:
cases, according to paragraph - 6 of this Regulation - to the admission committee of higher education institution;
Cases according to point -7 and -8 of the given Regulation - to the regional working group appointed by the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education.
Regional working group shall submit the following documents to the regional working group
cases according to point -7 of this Regulation - to the ministry and department of the subordinated higher education institution;
cases according to point 8 of these Regulations - to the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialised Education.
Information on student applications submitted to admission commissions of higher education institutions, as well as regional working groups on transfer of students and their return to studies shall be submitted to the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education in accordance with the established procedure.
11. The Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialised Education, having drawn up students' applications for transfer and reinstatement in accordance with the procedure set out in these Regulations, submits them to the Interdepartmental Commission for decision-making.
12. Transfer and reinstatement of students from non-state higher education institutions without a license operating in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan, branches of foreign higher education institutions (centres, departments, counseling centers, etc.) to higher education institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan is prohibited.
13. Transfer of students and reinstatement to the first year of study is prohibited (as an exception, students for health reasons may be granted academic leave).
14. Transfer in all relevant and related areas (specialties) of all forms of study for training on the basis of a state grant is possible only on the application of students studying on the basis of a state grant and in the presence of places allocated for training on the basis of a state grant in a given academic year in a higher educational institution.
15. In all other cases, the transfer of students is carried out on a fee contract basis.
16. The student's application for transfer or reinstatement of studies is accompanied by the student's rating book or a certain standard academic certificate.
17. The rector of a higher education institution shall register a student for transfer or readmission if there is no academic debt, according to the study plan and curricula or difference (no more than 4 subjects of general and special disciplines), determining the order and timing of the transfer (no more than 2 months), determining the course of study, as well as other requirements for admission to study.
18. Transfer of students and reinstatement to study "conditionally" is prohibited.
19. In higher education institutions, the process of transferring a student and reinstating him or her to study is free of charge.
20. The transfer or reinstatement of students studying on a paid contract basis, the order and conditions of the contract, including the money and terms of payment, shall be carried out in accordance with the procedure defined in the legislative documents.
According to the Regulations of Master Programmes the general requirements for Master courses are determined by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan from August, 16th, 2001 № 343 "On the approval of state educational standards of higher education". Requirements for Master's training on specific specialities are determined in the qualification requirements for Master's specialities approved by the authorised state body on higher education management.
A Master's student is prepared to:
-To conduct independently research, scientific-pedagogical and professional activities on the chosen specialty;
- Use of modern information and communication technologies in professional activities;
-Continuation of postgraduate education at the Institute for senior research associates in a speciality relevant to the Master's study; -Perpetuation of the postgraduate education at the Institute for senior research associates in a speciality relevant to the Master's study;
-obtaining additional professional education in the system of retraining and professional development of personnel.
In accordance with his/her specialty, scientific and scientific-pedagogical training, a master's student can engage in the following types of professional activities:
- Scientific-pedagogical; scientific-creative; research and experimental;
- design and technological;
- Management in production, as well as other activities relevant to the direction of education bachelor.
Rights and obligations of Master students
Graduate students have the right to:
-Gaining knowledge corresponding to the modern trends of development of education, science, culture, technology, economy, social and other spheres;
-Direct participation in the consideration and resolution of the most important issues related to the activities of higher education institution;
-free use of services of information and resource centres of higher education institutions, including educational, methodical and scientific literature as well as other types of services in accordance with the procedure established by the Charter of the higher education institution;
-Participation in research works, conferences and symposiums;
-Presentation of their research work for publication in scientific publications;
-obtaining referrals to leading foreign and domestic educational (scientific) institutions on the recommendation of the Academic Council of higher education institution for internship, training or experimental part of a master's thesis in the presence of the relevant agreements with these institutions;
-Appealing to the relevant authorities against the decisions of the management of the higher education institution in the prescribed manner;
-To receive a scholarship in the order and amount established by law for students, State scholarship, as well as scholarships awarded by legal and natural persons who have sent them to study.
A Master's degree student may have other rights provided by the legislation or the statute of the higher education institution.
The duties of Master's students are:
-maintaining and assimilating the knowledge provided for in the curricula and programmes of the respective Master's degree specialisation;
-Completion of all types of assignments provided by the curriculum in due time, as well as the preparation of a Master's thesis;
-Compliance with the requirements of the Charter and internal regulations of the higher education institution.
A Master's student can have other responsibilities in accordance with the law.
Arrangement of Master's degree programs in higher education institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan
LIST OF SCIENCE SPECIALISTS.pdf
Head of Masters department: PhD Khazratov Alisher Isamiddinovich
18 Amir Timur Street, 18. 140100 Samarkand, Uzbekistan