Hudoyorov Lochinbek Bakhromovich
Head of "Compliance control" system management department to fight against corruption
|Reception hours:||Monday-Saturday: 08:30-17:00|
|Phone:||+998 (93) 344 44 09|
|Manzil:||Samarkand district, Amir Temur str., 18|
The goal of the main activities of the department of "Compliance control" system management department to fight against corruption
The department of management of anti-corruption "Compliance-control" system of Samarkand State Medical University operates in accordance with the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan's May 27, 2020 "Measures to further improve the anti-corruption system in the Republic of Uzbekistan" Decree No. PD-5927 and the task of the head of the Administration of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 22-2488 of September 4, 2020 to combat and prevent the hidden economy and corruption in the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education Decree No. PD-5847, 2019, on the approval of the concept of the development of the higher education system of the Republic of Uzbekistan until 2030, ensuring the implementation of tasks in the "Road map" for 2020-2021 Resolution No. PD-4391 of July 11, 2020 "On measures to introduce new principles of management into the system of higher and secondary special education", April 28, 2020 "Measures for the widespread introduction of digital economy and electronic government -measures" No. PD-4699 of the Cabinet of Ministers of December 31, 2020 "On measures to improve the system related to the organization of the educational process in higher education institutions" Resolution No. 824, approved by Order No. 281 of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education dated June 28, 2021 "Department of Management of the Anti-Corruption Compliance Control System of Higher Education Institutions" was developed on the basis of the Model Regulation, and the activity of the department is regulated on the basis of the Anti-corruption Program of Samarkand State Medical University and this Regulation.
Duties and functions of the Department of "Compliance-Control" System management to Fight Against Corruption
- The department is a constituent unit of Samarkand State Medical University.
- The activity of the department is directed to the management of the "Compliance control" system in the higher educational institution, as well as the fight against corruption, and within its powers, it directly reports to the rector of the Samarkand State Medical University, as well as the Higher and o reports to the Compliance-control and anti-corruption department of the Ministry of Special Education (hereinafter referred to as the Ministry).
- In its activities, the department complies with the Constitution and laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decisions of Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Decrees, Decisions and orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Decisions and orders of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, ministerial orders and ati decisions, internal orders of the university, as well as other legal documents.
- to ensure the implementation of measures aimed at the implementation of the "Corruption-free sphere" project at the university;
- introduction and implementation of the "Compliance control" system to fight against corruption at the university;
- to determine the areas with high risks of corruption in the university, as well as the reasons and conditions for the commission of corruption offenses;
- providing information about systemic problems that lead to manifestations of corruption in the university and their elimination, including relevant proposals;
- ensuring the implementation of programs aimed at eliminating the causes and conditions of corruption-related offenses and increasing the effectiveness of anti-corruption measures at the university;
- coordinating public control aimed at fighting corruption at the university, as well as anti-corruption monitoring based on modern methods and information and communication technologies;
- study generally recognized international standards and positive foreign experience in the field of combating corruption and public control, and develop proposals for implementing advanced aspects;
- organization of sociological, scientific and other research and development of proposals regarding the state, trends and causes of corruption in the university and the effectiveness of anti-corruption measures;
- coordinating the activities of the university academic lyceum in the fight against corruption.
The department performs the following functions in order to fulfill the tasks assigned to it:
- supervises the observance of laws and legal documents related to the fight against corruption in the university, as well as the decisions and orders of the Council of Ministers;
- develops measures and work plans aimed at preventing corruption-related offenses, ensures their full, high-quality and timely execution, studies the state of implementation of the specified measures, reports on the results prepares data;
- develops drafts of internal documents aimed at implementing anti-corruption measures at the university and submits them to the rector for approval.
- develops proposals to eliminate corruption norms identified in the internal documents of the university.
- assesses corruption risks in the university and develops action plans for their reduction;
- considers complaints and anonymous reports about corruption risks and violations in the actions of professors-teachers, management, technical, service and teaching staff of the university and takes measures in accordance with the established procedure said;
- maintains a register of service investigations on corruption facts at the university;
- participates in the analysis of conflicts of interest in the implementation of public procurements and checks the reliability of counterparties;
- monitors conflicts of interest among university employees and makes appropriate proposals;
- regularly organizes preventive interviews between professors and teachers, management, technical, service, teaching and support staff of the university;
- surveys among professors, teachers, management, technical, service, teaching and support staff, students (masters, doctoral students, clinical ordinators, independent researchers) and the population in order to identify corrupt situations in the activities of the university. 'does;
- regularly evaluates the results and impact of anti-corruption promotion measures based on surveys, social and other research, and uses the evaluation results to determine further measures;
- aimed at fighting corruption among professor-teachers, students and youth
The department has the following rights to perform the tasks and functions assigned to it:
Monitoring the processes of recruitment to the university and its affiliated academic lyceum, certification of employees, examinations of students (master's, doctoral students, independent researchers) (final, intermediate, qualifying, final state certification, diploma defense) directly or via video transmission. identification of corruption risks in processes
- recruitment to the university and its affiliated academic lyceum, staff attestation, student (master's, doctoral, clinical ordinator, independent researcher) examinations (final, intermediate, qualifying, final state attestation, diploma defense) processes directly or via video transmission monitoring, identifying corruption risks in these processes;
- analytical materials, conclusions, primary and other supporting documents, statistical and other data from the professors, teachers, management, technical, service and teaching assistants of the university and the academic lyceum under it ask, request and receive in the analysis of conflicts of interest in the implementation of public procurement and control the verification of the credibility of counterparties.
Decisions of the Council of the University, Rector's orders and tender documents are agreed with the Department in a mandatory manner.
B.X.Rashidov – Chief specialist