Shakarova Charos Аmankulovna
|Manzil:||Samarqand sh.,Amir Temur k.,18 uy|
The Department of Archives is one of the main structural divisions of the university, operating in accordance with the
Charter. History (heads of departments who worked in different years)
MAIN OBJECTIVE OF THE DEPARTMENT
The main task of the department is to ensure the storage, recording, use and preparation of collected documents for transfer to the state archive, concentrated in the activities of the university, as well as their use for scientific and practical purposes before transferring the documents to the State archive.
The activities of the archive are carried out on the basis of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On Archival Affairs” and resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan (dated April 5, 2012 No. 101, dated March 29, 1999 No. 140, dated January 12, 1999 No. 12 and dated April 30, 1999 No. 482) Samarkand State Medical University also operates on the basis of the Archive Charter.
MAIN OBJECTIVES OF THE DEPARTMENT
- The archive performs the following tasks:
- The university archive stores and maintains records of documents before they are transferred to the regional state archive.
- Provides information about documents stored at the university to the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the regional state archive in statistical forms and prepares documents for transfer to state storage.
- Taking into account the uniqueness of the university, it develops normative documents on archival work and management (instructions, expert commissions and regulations on archives) and coordinates them with the Expert Audit Commission (EAC) of the regional archival department.
- Conducts an examination of the scientific and historical value (importance) of documents stored at the university, and draws up a document on their transfer for destruction depending on their storage period with the participation of specialists from the regional state archive.
- Develops a schedule for the transfer of documents stored in the University archives to the regional state archive and submits it for approval to the University rector.
- Reviews the list of documents to be transferred for permanent storage to the State Archives, as well as the list of documents (inventory) prepared by employees of a group of archivists working on self-support at the regional state archive, and submits it for approval to the Expert Audit Commission (EAC) of the regional administration archival affairs.
- Reviews the drawn up act on the allocation for destruction of documents whose storage period has expired.
PARTICIPATES IN THE PREPARATION OF THE NOMENCLATURE OF COLLECTIONS AND METHODOLOGICAL GUIDELINES OF THE UNIVERSITY.
- Considers proposals to change the storage periods of certain categories of documents and submits these proposals for approval to the Expert Audit Commission (EAC) of the regional archival department.
- Organizes the use of documents and provides extracts from archival information and documents to individuals in the prescribed manner.
Employees currently working in the department:
Shakarova Charos Amankulovna – head of department
Mamirova Zulfizor Otkirjonovna - archivist
The archive has two employees: the head of the archive department and the archivist.