REGULATIONS OF SSS OF SAMARKAND STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
1. General Situations
- The Students’ Scientific Society ( i.e.SSS) of the Samarkand State Medical Institute (SamMI) is a voluntary association of SamMI students engaged in research work created on the basis of general interests.
- SSS is an independent structural subdivision of SamMI, acts in accordance with the regulations of SamMI and present ones.
- SSS is not a legal entity and cannot enter into civil legal relations on its own behalf, cannot acquire property and non-property rights, does not have the right to own property.
- SSS builds its work in close collaboration with the administration of SamMI.
- SSS carries out its activities on the basis of self-government.
- The necessary material costs associated with the activity of SSS are carried out at the expense of Sammi, within the budget of the institute.
- T is no system of membership fees in the SSS of Sammi.
2. Goals and objectives of SSS of SamMI
- Promoting the improvement of the quality of training of specialists and mastering of students’ knowledge through modern achievements of medical science.
- Inculcating sustainable skills of independent research work to students.
- Assistance in deeper study and consolidation of educational material.
- Attracting of initiative students to work in scientific societies.
- The organization of active participation of students in scientific conferences, reviews, competitions of scientific student work.
- Development of students' creative thinking and approach to solving of practical problems.
- Expansion of the theoretical horizons and scientific erudition of a future specialist.
- Education of requirements and abilities to constant improvement of their knowledge.
- Increaseof theoretical level and practical importance of research work carried out by students.
- Promoting the publication and putting into practice the results of scientific students’ work.
- Distribution among medical students of the moral principles of the doctor.
- Expanding of international students’ communications, establishing of contacts with medical universities of the CIS countries, as well as foreign countries for exchange of delegations and joint activities.
- The revival and approval of the cultural traditions of students.
3. Methods for accomplishing of regulatory goals.
- Coordination of students’ scientific societies within the Chairs.
- Organization of annual students’ scientific conferences.
- Organization of annual students’ research competitions.
- Participation in the annual republican competitions of students’ research papers.
- Coordination and exchange of experience with medical universities of the CIS countries, as well as foreign countries.
- Collection, accumulation of scientific and practical information and presentation to interested persons.
- Creation and support of the Internet-server to SSS of SamMI.