The date of the foreign language test for the master's degree has been officially announced
For the 2021-2022 academic year, the second stage of the entrance exams for master’s specialties of public higher education institutions, i.e., tests in a foreign language, will be held on August 28-29, 2021 in 3 shifts.
1 - shift from 08:00 to 09:00;
2nd shift from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m .;
It will be held in the 3rd shift from 20:00 to 21:00.
Applicants will be given 30 test assignments in their chosen foreign language at the time of registration and will be given 1 hour.
According to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers No. 393 of June 20, 2017, the maximum score that can be collected in the test is 50 points.
Applicants can obtain a permit to participate in the test on the website of the State Test Center magistr.dtm.uz.
Applicants are required to arrive at the test site at least half an hour before the scheduled time for identification and permission to take the test.
The online admission process for the magistracy will be carried out through the magistr.edu.uz website http://magistr.edu.uz/ until July 31.
Entrance exams are held in two stages, in the form of test questions from the DTM in the specialty and foreign language, in accordance with the procedure established by the university.
▪️ Stage 1: It is planned to conduct an exam in the specialty from 3 to 15 August in the manner prescribed by the university.
Stage 2: Foreign language tests are scheduled for the second half of August according to the schedule established by the DTM :.
Can applicants achieve the maximum 300 points in the Master's entrance examinations?
These points are distributed in the following order:
▪️ The average score of the undergraduate diploma is from 55 to 100 points;
▪️ Points in special subjects - from 0 to 100 points;
▪️ Points in a foreign language - from 0 to 100 points.
P / S: Applicants who do not score at least 55 points in the specialty, regardless of the total score, are not recommended for students
1. A photocopy of the diploma and attachments are very vague or incomplete.
2. The second direction is not selected
3. Those who graduated in 2020 and received a diploma in the electronic version cannot pass the diploma in the electronic version this year. Last year there was no original diploma, so electronic versions of diplomas were temporarily accepted. You now have the original diploma and application. You have to go to college and make a diploma scanner.
4. The direction code is not registered in the application
5. The foreign language is incorrectly selected.