At the department, under the program of the subject "Pathological Physiology", 1st year students of the Faculty of Pharmacy and VVD, 2nd year students of the Faculty of Traditional Medicine, 2-3 courses of medical, pediatric, medical and pedagogical, medical and preventive, medical and biological faculties study.
Classes are held for each faculty and course on the basis of the following approved documents:
– qualification characteristics;
- State standard;
- Academic plan;
- Educational work program;
– Calendar-thematic plan.
- Modern educational technologies (graphic organizers, case technology and project method).
During training, the following technical means are available:
A telecommunication system has been established, video films, presentations, multimedia programs, lectures and practical classes on the topic are shown using TVs connected to a central computer. There is a single bank of scanned images designed for a single training based on the curriculum and corresponding to all sections of the curriculum.
• The library has more than 50 titles of educational literature in English, Uzbek and Russian.
• The electronic library includes textbooks, atlases, teaching aids, teaching aids, etc.
Laboratory work is actively carried out at the department.