The students of the department work in the field of spirituality and enlightenment in the spirit of faith, courage and devotion to the great and noble goal of building a free and prosperous country, unconditional devotion to the ideas of national independence, love for the motherland. Spiritual and educational events are organized at the institute. Various scientific, creative and artistic circles, clubs and meetings are also organized to reveal the knowledge and potential of our talented students. At the same time, teachers of the department are involved in the organization of spiritual and educational work in hostels. In carrying out this work, the department closely cooperates with public organizations of the institute: the department for youth affairs, spirituality and education, the trade union committee, the primary organization of the Youth Union and the Women's Committee.
The Department of Pathological Physiology conducts a wide range of activities aimed at glorifying human rights and values, raising physically healthy, mentally mature, open and independent youth through the development of democratic principles based on national and universal values. The main goal of spiritual and educational work at our department is to educate students in the spirit of devotion to national and universal values, expand their spiritual, aesthetic, moral worldview, protect their thinking from the influence of various alien ideas and educate a truly selfless, patriotic person of independent Uzbekistan. At the department, spiritual and educational work is carried out on the basis of an approved plan. The teacher responsible for this work is Tairova S.B. coordinating and organizing.
The main directions of spiritual and educational work of the Department of Pathological Physiology:
- formation of students' thinking on the basis of national and universal values, as true citizens of the independent Republic of Uzbekistan;
- preparation for the performance of civic duties to the Motherland;
- increase the responsibility of students for mastering the profession;
- formation and improvement of individual personal qualities of a student as a person;
- encouragement of social activity of students, initiative, respect for study and profession, as well as a sense of social responsibility;
- development of socio-political and legal consciousness of students, development of critical and analytical thinking skills;
- negative consequences for students: injustice, greed, negative consequences of localism;
- meaningful organization of students' leisure, organization of scientific and creative activities, taking into account their interests;
- improvement of targeted spiritual, moral and educational work.
Excerpts from spiritual and educational work at the Department of Pathological Physiology