At the Department of Pathological Physiology, there are 13 professors and teachers, including 1 Doctor of Medical Sciences, 1 Candidate of Medical Sciences: Head of the Department - Doctor of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor Samieva G.U., Candidate of Medical Sciences. Associate Professor Khaidarova D.S., senior lecturer Lapasova Z.Kh., assistants: Kurbanova G.A., Abdirashidova G.A., Toirova S.B., Pardaeva Z.S., Mavlyanova U.N., Saidova F.S., Khalikova F.F., Yuldasheva F.I., Safoeva Z.F., Boymamatova P.F.
4 teachers are working on scientific dissertations at the department: assistant Tairova S.B., the topic of scientific work is “Improvement in the diagnosis and treatment of comorbid conditions in children with septal congenital heart defects”;
assistant Saidova F. S. “Micronutrient deficiency in intestinal parasitosis in preschool children”;
assistant Safoeva Z.F. “The role of genetic factors in the formation of recurrent laryngotracheitis in children”;
assistant Yuldasheva F.I. “Features of vaginal microbiocenosis and the possibility of correcting dysbiosis in the prevention of miscarriage.” Other lecturers also approve dissertation topics.
Professors and teachers of the department publish many articles in national and international scientific publications.
In 2021, 33 scientific articles were published in international scientific journals, 19 scientific articles were published in national scientific journals, 11 copyright certificates were received, 1 textbook, 8 study guides were published, 106 theses were defended at international conferences. Professors and teachers of the department take an active part in national and international scientific conferences on various topics.
Educational literature published by professors and teachers of the department
- "Laryngotracheitis in children" monograph - Samieva G.U., Shamsiev A.M.
- "Physiology of sensory systems" teaching aid - Samieva G.U., Nasretdinova M.T.
- « Ashitish wa muvozanat analyzers physiology " textbook - Samieva G.U., Narzulaeva U.R., Abdirashidova G.A.
- "Pathophysiology of immunodeficiency states" educational and methodological recommendations - Samieva G.U., Pardaeva Z.S. , Abdirashidova G.U.
- « Ovkat chasm kilish tizimi physiology "- teaching aid Samieva G.U., Kurbonov G.T., Nurimov P.B.
- "Pathophysiology of the lymphatic system" educational and methodological recommendations - Samieva G.U., Kurbonova G.A., Abdirashidova G.A.
- “ Issiq and klimda kechuvchi hypertension kasalligi boshlangich boschlarida hemorheological va dyslipidemic buzilishlar va ularni correction lashda soglom turmush tarzini faol қўllashning ahmiyati” guidelines - Narzulaeva U.R., Samieva G.U., Abdirashidova G.A.
- " Non-drug correction of dyslipidemic disorders and arterial hypertension at an early stage of the development of hypertension in young people " guidelines - Samieva G.U., Narzulaeva U.R., Abdirashidova G.A.
- "Migraine" monograph - Khaidarova D.S.
- "Pathology" textbook - Samieva G.U., Abdirashidova G.A., Kurbonova G.A.
- « Karbonsuvlar almashinuvi , suv - electrolit balance va acid - asos muvozatining buzilishlari ' , o'quv _qo'llanma – D . _ _ S. _ Xaydarova , U. _ N. _ Mavlyanova , Samarqand 2021
12. “Arid hudud yashovchilarida hypertension kasalliging kechishi” monograph – Samiyeva G.U., Narzullaeva U.R., Samiyev U.B.
13. "Pathophysiology of the exchange of things" textbook - Samieva G.U., Abdirashidova G.A., Gafforov F.A., Yuldasheva F.I.
14. “Umumi pathophysiology” textbook - Samieva G.U., Abdirashidova G.A.
15. “Zhigar pathophysiology” Textbook – Samieva G.U., Kholikova F.F., Nasirova Sh.Sh.