Educational and methodical work at the faculty is organized in accordance with the educational legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
1. Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan on Education (August 29, 1997).
2. National Training Program (August 29, 1997).
3.The "Regulations on Higher Education" were approved by the Minvssobr. Since 9.01.2003
4.5510500 State educational standard in the field of "Pharmacy".
5. Curricula in the field of education "Pharmacy" approved by the Ministry.
6. Standard and business programs in the topics.
7."Regulations on the rating system of control and evaluation of student knowledge" was approved by the order of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 333 of 2010 and No. 204 of 2009.
8.Order of the Rector of SamDTI dated September 12, 2013 No 43 "On the organization of the educational process in the modular education system at the institute."
9.Order of the Rector of SamDTI dated December 19, 2013 No 951 / U "On the organization of the educational process in the system of e-learning at the institute" moodle.sammi.uz internet.
10. Protocol No. 9 of the Academic Council of SamDTI dated June 15, 2016 "Recommendations for the assessment and control of student learning in the credit-modular system of organization of the educational process."