The internationalist objectives of the Samarkand State Medical University are based on the concept of university development aimed at strengthening its position in the international educational space. The main advantages of internationalization are an increase in the number of students from abroad, the development of joint projects with foreign higher education institutions and research centers, an increase in the number of researchers and teachers teaching in foreign educational institutions, an increase in the number of joint programs with foreign higher education institutions, which allows you to issue two diplomas.
Samarkand State Medical University develops ties with more than 60 state and international organizations, foreign universities and research centers involved in international cooperation in the field of education and science. Cooperation with universities in Europe, Asia, North America and the CIS the development of dialogue is based on joint program and educational mobility.
Every year the number of foreign highly qualified specialists, professors, students and researchers visiting SamSMU is growing in order to establish cooperation, training, professional development, participation in scientific conferences. SamSMU is ready to establish contacts with educational and scientific centers, universities, public organizations around the world, and the doors of the institute are open to all applicants, students, applicants and teachers abroad.
Geography of cooperation: the Department of Human Anatomy of SamSMU has contacts and cooperation with more than 10 higher educational institutions and research centers of the countries of the near and far abroad:
- Colleagues in European countries
- Astana Medical University
- Ryazan State Medical University
- Tajik State Medical University named after Abu Ali Ibn Sina
- Turkish Medical University of Medical Knowledge
- Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University
- Sechenov Moscow State Medical University
- St. Petersburg State Medical University
- Karaganda State Medical University
- Volga Region Research Medical University
- Ternopil National Medical University