The department trains the 4-5th course of the medical and 4-5th course of the medical and pedagogical faculty, according to the scientific program "Obstetrics and Gynecology".
The department trains 9 residents of the magistracy and 17 clinical residents.
Training is conducted according to the following approved course documents:
- State standard;
- Academic plan;
- Educational work program;
- Educational technologies include:
- Changes based on Order No. 80 CER of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- international recommendations.
The staff of the department created a workbook for students and a step-by-step teaching aid, which displays a step-by-step study of practical skills according to the plan..
The following are available during training:
There is a telecommunications system, videos, presentations, multimedia programs, lectures and practical exercises on the topic are shown using TV.
The department has a library:
- The library has more than 20 titles of educational literature in English, Uzbek and Russian.
- The electronic library includes textbooks, atlases, teaching aids, teaching aids, etc.
All conditions have been created at the base for students to examine pregnant women bimanually and participate in operations.