At the Department of Neurosurgery in the subjects "Neurosurgery", "Military Field Surgery" classes are held for students of the Medical, Pediatric, Dental, Medical and Preventive and International Faculty of 2-, 4-, 5-, 6-courses.
The department trains highly qualified specialists in the field of magistracy and clinical residency in the field of neurosurgery.
Training is conducted according to the following approved documents for each course and faculty:
– Qualification requirements;
– State educational standards;
– Model curriculum;
– Working curriculum;
Educational technologies include:
- Changes based on the order of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 80;
- approved diagnostic standards;
- international recommendations;
- modern educational technologies (graphic organizers, case technology and project method).
Assistant N.O. Norkulov conducts a practical lesson
Professor Mamadaliyev A.M. lectures
The following technical means are used in the training process:
The department has a telecommunications system, and videos, presentations, multimedia programs, lectures and practical exercises on the topic are shown using monitors connected to the central computer. There is a single bank of scanned images, videos of operations, designed for unified training based on the curriculum and corresponding to all sections of the curriculum. In addition, the distance learning system for students on the university website - the online platform mt.sammi.uz created all the opportunities for teaching the disciplines "Neurosurgery", "Military field surgery" taught at the department.
- The library has more than 40 titles of educational literature in Uzbek, English and Russian.
- The electronic library includes textbooks, atlases, teaching aids, teaching aids, etc.
Students have the opportunity to observe patients in operating rooms and treatment rooms.