Students of the 3rd, 4th, 6th courses of the Faculty of Medicine study at the department according to the study programs "Pediatrics" and "Outpatient pediatrics".
Training is conducted according to the following approved documents for each course:
– qualification characteristics;
- State standard;
- Academic plan;
- Educational work program;
- Educational technologies include:
- Changes based on Order No. 80 CER of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- approved diagnostic standards;
- international recommendations;
- modern educational technologies (graphic organizers, case technology and project method).
During the training, the following technical means are available:
A telecommunications system has been established, videos, presentations, multimedia programs, lectures and practical exercises are demonstrated using multimedia connected to a central computer. There is a single bank of scanned images intended for unified training based on the curriculum and corresponding to all sections of the curriculum.
- The library has more than 60 titles of educational literature in English, Uzbek and Russian.
- The electronic library includes textbooks, teaching aids, teaching aids, etc.