Educational and methodological work at the faculty is organized in accordance with the educational regulatory documents of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
1. Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan on Education (August 29, 1997).
2. National personnel training program (August 29, 1997).
3. "Regulation on Higher Education" approved by the Ministry of Education. From 9.01.2003
4. 5510100 State educational standard in the direction of "Medical work".
5. Curriculum approved by the Ministry for the educational direction "Medical work".
6. Standard and work programs in subjects.
7. "Regulation on the rating system for monitoring and evaluating students' knowledge" based on the order No. 333 of 2010 of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan and order No. 204 of 2009 approved.
8. Order No. 43 of the rector of SamSMI dated September 12, 2013 "on the organization of the educational process at the university according to the modular education system".
9. Order of SamSMI Rector dated December 19, 2013 No. 951/u "On organization of the educational process in the electronic education system at the university moodle.sammi.uz intranet".
10. Report No. 9 of the Scientific Council of SamSMI dated June 15, 2016 "recommendations on evaluation and control of students' educational activities in the credit-module system of organizing the educational process."
11. Decree PQ-4119 of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On additional measures to improve the quality control system of education"
12. Decree No. PF-5538 of September 5, 2018 of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On measures to further improve the public education system"
13. On measures to introduce new management principles into the system of higher and secondary special education " PQ-4391 of July 11, 2019 - no.
14. "On measures to reform management in the field of higher and secondary special education" No. PF-5763 of July 11, 2019.