At the department, students of the 3rd, 4th year of dentistry, 4th year of preventive medicine, 5th year of medical science, 5th year of the Faculty of Professional Education are trained in the programs "oral surgery", "Pediatric surgical dentistry", "dental implantology", "Periodontal surgery", "dentistry".
The department trains highly qualified specialists in the areas of master's degree and clinical residency.
PRINTED AND PUBLISHED A T A GOOD STUDY HAND A NM A L A R
1. Rizayev J. A., Amkhadova M. A., Khazratov A.I., Norbo'tayev A.B. "Provision of emergency medical care in emergency cases at the dentist's office"
2. Abduvakilov J.U., Khazratov A.I. "Fundamentals of dental implantology"
3. Rizayev J. A., Iordonoshvili AK, Khazratov A.I., Kubayev A.S. "Chuck lower jaw joint arthrology"
4. Rizayev J. A., Kubayev A.S., Musurmonov F.I., Akhmedov A.A. "Treatment of facial-jaw earlobes"
Zoyirov T.E, Furkatov Sh.F., Elnazarov A.T «Etiopathogenesis, clinic, comparative diagnosis, treatment and Prevention of Paradont diseases»
PRINTED AND PRINT-READY MONOGRAPHS
1. Rizayev J.A., Khazratov A.I., Norbotayev A.B. "Structural and functional state of oral cavity tissues and methods of early diagnosis in patients with intestinal pathology"
2. Khazratov A.I., Rizayev J.A., Norbotayev A.B. , "Diagnosis and treatment of chronic parodontitis in anemia accompanied by a condition of iron deficiency"
The training is conducted according to the following approved documents for each course and faculty:
- Qualification characteristics;
- State standard;
- Training work program;
- Educational technologies include:
– Changes in accordance with the order of the NRC of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 80;
- approved diagnostic standards;
- international recommendations;
– modern educational technologies (graphic organizers, case technology and design method).
The following technical means are provided in the training process:
A telecommunication system is organized, thematic videos, presentations, multimedia programs, lectures and practical classes are shown using televisions connected to a central computer. There is a single bank of scanned images designed for unified learning, structured in accordance with the curriculum, and corresponding to all sections of the curriculum.
Library of the department:
- The library has more than 60 titles of educational literature in English, Uzbek and Russian.
- The electronic library contains textbooks, atlases, textbooks, teaching aids and much more.