In cooperation with the Samarkand State Medical University and Elsevier, university professors and students have been given free and unlimited access to use ClinicalKey Student and Osmosis online learning platforms. It is noteworthy that among medical institutions in our country, Samarkand State Medical University is the first to present such an opportunity to its students.
ClinicalKey Student is a medical platform that includes a bank of foreign medical books, educational videos, and test questions on all areas of medicine.
Specifically, students can use more than 290 of the most popular medical textbooks, more than 2,000 practice videos, and nearly 150,000 photos and pictures in the ClinicalKey Student platform free of charge. Most importantly, users can test their knowledge with this system on more than 5000 world-trusted test questions. Besides educational books, videos, and pictures, the platform provides interactive communication tools between students and teachers to help further them learn and benchmark their knowledge.
To benefit from all the resources of this learning platform for free and unlimited, simply log in to the platform site https://www.clinicalkey.com/student connecting a device to the university's Internet and Wi-Fi.
- You can check the video guideline by clicking here
- Click on this link to introduce the general video manual for using ClinicalKey Student https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAsPbmnQCX4
- click on this link to learn about the opportunities for educators https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAHkIq5Gxgs
The next update on harmonizing our university's curriculum and information resources with international standards relates to the Osmosis video learning platform. Osmosis (www.www.www.osmosis.org/ ) is a vast educational base in medicine consisting of video and test materials across all areas of medical science. The uniqueness of this learning platform is that it is enriched with mnemonic technologies that help to understand and remember all the educational and video materials in it.
- Click on this link to introduce the general video tutorial on using the Osmosis platform https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNh91RbSQ_A
- This link to watch the educational and evaluation options for educators https://youtu.be/uuo2Y3xaNcs
- Users can also contact the university Osmosis telegram group on registration and other issues (in Russian and English). Click https://t.me/+zElaSwhTtPo1NzI0 to join the group.
The ultimate goal of these innovations is to provide our university students and staff with reliable and professional foreign information resources and test assignments. As a result, we trust that it significantly improves our students' knowledge and successfully prepares them to pass international medical license examinations, such as USMLE.