Research work at Samarkand State Medical University is aimed at the implementation of public policy measures in the health sector and includes activities for the development of innovative products, critical technologies and competencies.
Key research areas of the Samarkand State Medical University:
- Development of advanced technologies for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of socially significant human diseases of infectious and non-infectious etiology;
- Development of new technologies in the field of strengthening reproductive health, protecting the health of mothers, children and adolescents;
- Creation and implementation of modern technologies for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of injuries, surgical diseases and tumors;
- Development and implementation of new drugs, innovative medical biotechnologies;
- Psychology of innovative behavior: the formation of innovative personality. Modern Research of Social Problems