In accordance with the Regulations of the magistracy, approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of March 2, 2015. №36 master's student the preparation of masters in certain specialties is carried out on the basis of proposals from customers of personnel in higher education institutions that have passed state accreditation.
Masters are prepared for:
- Conducting independent research, scientific, pedagogical and professional activities in the chosen specialty;
- Study after higher education in postgraduate studies in the specialty, taking into account their training;
- Receiving additional professional education in the system of retraining and advanced training of personnel.
A master, taking into account his specialty, scientific activity and scientific and pedagogical training, can engage in his professional field:
- design and engineering;
- design and technological;
- research and experimental;
- production management;
- scientific and pedagogical;
- scientific and creative activities, as well as in other specialties corresponding to the directions of the bachelor's degree.
The main areas of professional activity of masters include the following:
- research institutions, design organizations, research and production enterprises;
- state and non-state higher, secondary - special; professional educational institutions;
- other activities requiring an academic master's degree.
Undergraduates have the following rights:
- obtaining knowledge that meets modern world standards of science, technology and culture;
- free use of the library, information resources, educational, scientific, medical and other types of services, in accordance with the established procedure in the charter of a higher educational institution;
- participation in research projects, conferences and symposia;
- submission of their works to the publishing house;
- to complain about the decisions of the administration of the higher educational institution;
- to receive a scholarship established for students in a certain order and quantity, assigned by legal entities and individuals and aimed at training.
Responsibilities of graduate students:
- assimilation of knowledge specified in educational programs and curriculum of higher education;
- timely completion of various types of tasks specified in the curriculum;
- observance of the charter of a higher educational institution (HEI), internal rules of order and rules in the homes of students. The educational process in the magistracy ends with the defense of a master's thesis.
In the process of preparing a master's thesis, a student must:
- conduct scientific (scientific, technical, scientific and creative) research, notice professional problems and study general methods and ways of solving them;
- be able to display the information received in the process of educational research in the form of text, drawing or picture;
- substantiate the relevance of the chosen topic;
- to analyze the state of scientific and technical (creative) problems being solved in this area;
- to formulate scientific, technical, technical, economic and other requirements, to consider methods for solving the assigned tasks and to identify the most effective way;
- to substantiate the most effective solution from a scientific, design, technological and technical and economic point of view;
- to investigate the compliance of the most effective solution to the patent, as well as the originality of the patent itself;
- form conclusions and proposals based on the results of solving a scientific and technical problem and determine the possibilities of using them in certain sectors of the economy.