Educational and methodical work at the department is organized in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan on education.
1. Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On Education".
2. National Training Program.
3. Approved by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Uzbekistan on January 9, 2003. "Regulations on Higher Education"
4. State educational standard in all areas of study at the department.
5. Curricula in all areas of education approved by the Ministry.
6. Standard science curricula.
7. "Regulations on the rating system of monitoring and assessment of students' knowledge", approved by the order of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 204 of 2009 and amended by order No. 333 of 2010.
8. Order of the Rector of SamDTI dated September 12, 2013 No. 43 "On the organization of the educational process in the system of modular training at the institute".
The department trains students of the 2nd year of medical, pediatric, professional education, dentistry, therapeutic prevention, traditional medicine, 2nd and 4th courses of the Faculty of Medical Biology, 3rd year of the Faculty of Pharmacy. In addition, the following students of the international faculty study at the department: 1 year of the Faculty of General Medicine, 2 courses of the Faculty of Pediatrics and Dentistry. From the 2020-2021 academic year, the department began training MBBS students from Pakistan and India.
The department has 2-3 medical, pediatrics, dentistry, medical prevention, medical biology, 2-3 courses of higher nursing and folk medical faculties and 3-4 courses of pharmacy, there is a lesson in pharmacology. In addition, the following students of the international faculty study at the department: the 2nd year of the Faculty of Higher Nursing and the 2nd year of the Faculty of Medicine, Pediatrics and Dentistry. From the 2020-2021 academic year, the department began work on training MBBS students of the International Faculty from Pakistan and India. The department has 5 educational laboratories and 1 laboratory room, equipped with adapted technical equipment, and laboratories in the form of practical laboratory work and working on the basis of economic contracts and grants.
Dr. Imran Aslam during a class with MBBS students.
A master class is being held for students of the Medical College