Employees of the Department of Pharmacology are holding an educational hour at hostel for students
The annual plan of the department was approved in August 2021, and it mainly includes 5 main sections, which are as follows:
1. Organizational work.
The result of spiritual, educational and educational activities of the past academic year will be discussed and the head of the department, dot . Yuldashev S. J. - gives assignments to the members of the department. In addition, the department is also responsible for the organization of full implementation of the duties given in the decrees, decisions of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decisions of the Cabinet of Ministers, decisions, orders and modems of the Cabinet of Ministers in the spiritual and educational sphere, and the implementation of executive discipline. Head Assoc. Yuldashev S. J. - they give themselves the necessary advice.
2. Ensuring the priority of educational work in the training of spiritually competent specialists.
This section includes 10 main points, which mainly focus on education, morals, educating young people in the spirit of patriotism, encouraging deep thinking. Paragraph 5 of this section defines the philosophy of a healthy lifestyle, organizes roundtable discussions in the institute on topics such as a healthy lifestyle - the basis of higher education, national values and traditions related to the protection of human health. preparation of booklets on the topic of "healthy lifestyle and youth education", organization of student meetings with famous athletes, winners of Universiade sports competitions, sports veterans, as well as roundtable discussions, parties about the harmful effects of drug addiction, alcoholism, smoking, negative effects on human health appropriate instructions are given to the trainers about the need to increase the activity of students in preventing the diseases affecting them.
About artistic and aesthetic education, in order to increase the interest of students in art, to organize artistic troupes of amateur singing types, to ensure the participation of folklore-ethnographic troupes in the Republican competition, with a sense of loyalty to the Motherland, concern for its fate. In order to encourage the creation of artistic masterpieces, group coaches are given advice on the need to involve students in various national auditions.
About economic and environmental education, encouraging people to work to live honestly, and on the topic of "finding honest livelihood is from faith", each trainer holds separate meetings with his group and talks about encouraging students to be honest they pray.
3. To strengthen cooperation with educational institutions, parents, neighborhood, state and public organizations in the formation of a person who is loyal to the principles of Uzbekistan's independence and able to make a worthy contribution to the development of society.
One of the most important issues of today is parents, teachers-coaches, revitalization of communication and systematic exchange of information, organization of lectures on the topic of child education and parental responsibility. .
4. National values and traditions
Topics and necessary materials are prepared for "Spiritual Hours" to promote national values and traditions, the rich heritage of our ancestors.
May 9 - dedicated to the day of memory and appreciation, the head of the department, Dr. Yuldashev S. J. - In the classroom, students are given a wonderful lecture about the terrible days of 1941-1945.
5. Meaningful organization of free time of young people
Science clubs aimed at meaningfully spending free time of students from classes have been organized. In addition, during the year, the teachers of the department performed night duty at hostel for students on the appointed days of each month, where they conducted educational and educational activities with students.
At the beginning of the academic year, stream and group coaches are in close contact with the students assigned to them, and work plans are agreed upon during the academic year. Based on the plan, various events will be held with coaches and students, and albums and CDs will be created about it.
In connection with the implementation of 5 initiatives on raising the spirituality of young people and meaningful organization of their free time put forward by the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, students studying at the department have ideas of independence, high spirituality and loyalty to the national traditions of humanity. instilling in the soul, raising physically healthy, spiritually and mentally developed, independent-minded, loyal to the Motherland, with a firm outlook on life, as well as improving the work carried out in the spiritual, educational and educational sphere, training young students in various streams and protection from evils alien to our society and ensuring constant vigilance in the community and increasing the responsibility of professors and teachers of the department in this regard, according to the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated July 31, 2017 No. 526 "Model Regulations on the Organization of Spiritual and Educational Activities in Higher Education Institutions" and "Regulations on the Council of Coaches of Higher Education Institutions", as well as the Decree of the Ministry dated August 23, 2017, approved by the order In order to ensure the implementation of the tasks specified in the order No. 600 and the Ministry's letter No. 87-04-249 dated February 02, 2019, the Deans of the Faculties of Pharmacy and Dentistry "organize the Council of Trainers in the faculty in the 2021-2022 academic year and " group trainers on the appointment " was approved.
To the team coaches:
- Timely fulfillment of the requirements of the "model criteria" for evaluating the activities of team coaches sent with the letter of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education dated February 02, 2019 No. 87-04-249;
- at the beginning of each academic year, drawing up annual work plans and fully implementing the activities specified in the plan on time, forming complete information about each student in the group;
- Ensure timely execution of decrees, decisions, orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decisions of the Cabinet of Ministers, orders of the ministry and local authorities and the rector of the institute on educational activities;
- to increase the level of compliance of students with the rules of etiquette, perfect analysis of attendance and learning, involvement in public works;
- to have perfect information about the personal interest of each student, to ensure meaningful spending of free time, to be in constant communication with their parents;
-groups were tasked with identifying talented students and attracting them to scientific and creative circles.
In connection with the declaration of 2021 by the President as the "Year of Youth Support and Public Health Strengthening", the department's spiritual work has been further developed. In the "information hour" held on Thursdays of the week, in order to develop the spiritual maturity of a person, conversations on the topics of high spiritual standards, spiritual maturity of students, and religious tolerance were continuously held throughout the year. A big event was held on the topic "Trafficking in human beings - the plague of the century" with the participation of the regional IIB anti-trafficking department, regional customs, religious control and regional AIDS center, where a video film about the negative consequences of human trafficking was shown.
National holidays, historical figures and birth days of our great ancestors were constantly celebrated. Including "Independence Day", "Teachers and Mentors' Day", "Language Day", "Sacrifice Day", "Defenders of the Motherland Day", "International Women's Day", "Navroz Day", "Day of Remembrance and Appreciation" holidays like
In addition to these, the days held at the national and international level:
- Days in the republic and the world:
- September 1 Independence Day of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- September 2 is the Day of Knowledge
- October 18 is the city day of Samarkand
- November 3 is the International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- December 1 is AIDS Day
- January 1 New Year's holiday
- January 14 is the Day of Defenders of the Fatherland
- March 8 is International Women's Day
- March 21 Navruz holiday
- May 9 is the Day of Remembrance and Framing
- May 18 is International Day of Museums
- June 1 is Children's Day
- June 24 is the day of fight against drug addiction
- Besides Eid holidays and others.
A spiritual hour is held every Thursday in the department .