The department trains students of the 5th year of the Faculty of Medicine under the program "Otorhinolaryngology".
The department began training highly qualified specialists in the field of clinical residency.
Training is conducted according to the following approved documents for each course and faculty:
– qualification characteristics;
- State standard;
- Academic plan;
- Educational work program;
- Educational technologies include:
- Changes based on Order No. 80 CER of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- approved diagnostic standards;
- international recommendations;
- modern educational technologies (graphic organizers, case technology and project method).
During training, the following technical means are available:
A telecommunications system has been established, video films, presentations, multimedia programs, lectures and practical classes are shown using TVs connected to a central computer. There is a single bank of scanned images that are designed for unified learning based on the curriculum and correspond to all the lessons of the curriculum.
- The library has more than 60 titles of educational literature in English, Uzbek and Russian.
- The electronic library includes textbooks, atlases, teaching aids, teaching aids, etc.
Reception of patients on the topic of otorhinolaryngology is organized for students.