At the department students of the 4th year of medical, 3-4th year of medical and pedagogical faculties are trained in the discipline "Internal diseases".
The department trains highly qualified specialists in the areas of master's degree and clinical residency.
PRINTED TEACHING AIDS
«Терапия» teaching aid (in Russian) – A.G. Gadaev, H.S. Akhmedov, M.A. Sobirov, G.Z. Shodikulova
«Тerapiya» teaching aid (in Uzbek) A.G. Gadaev, H.S. Akhmedov, M.A. Sobirov, G.Z. Shodikulova
|«ECG signs of myocardial infarction and similar conditions in cardiology» teaching aid – G.Z. Shodikulova|
|«Practical skills in internal medicine» G.Z. Shodikulova, Z.B. Babamuradova|
|«Algorithm of early diagnosis of undifferentiated connective tissue dysplasia» teaching aid – G.Z. Shodikulova, Z.B. Babamuradova|
|«Algorithm of early diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis and anemia depending on haptoglobin polymorphism» teaching aid – G.Z. Shodikulova, U.S. Pulatov|
Training is conducted according to the following approved documents for each course and department:
- Qualifying Characteristics;
- State Standard;
- Educational Work Program;
- Educational technologies include:
- Changes in accordance with NRC RUz Order No. 80;
- Approved diagnostic standards;
- International recommendations;
- Modern educational technologies (graphic organizers, case technology and design method).
The following technical means are provided in the training process:
A telecommunication system is organized, thematic videos, presentations, multimedia programs, lectures and practical classes are shown with the help of TVs connected to the central computer. There is a single bank of scanned images designed for unified training, structured in accordance with the curriculum, and corresponding to all sections of the curriculum.
Library of the department:
- The library has more than 60 titles of educational literature in English, Uzbek and Russian languages.
- Electronic library contains textbooks, atlases, manuals, teaching aids and more.
Examination of examined patients in ECG, Echo-CG, ultrasound and X-ray diagnostics rooms is organized for students.