At the department, 3 courses of treatment, Caspian education, pediatrics, 4 courses of medical biology are studied based on the program of the "Hematology" science.
4-year students of the faculty of pediatrics, medical pedagogy, treatment work study on the basis of the program of the subject "Military field therapy".
Training of highly qualified specialists in the field of clinical residency has been started at the department.
Training is conducted according to the following approved documents for each course and faculty:
– Qualifying characteristics;
- State standard;
- Educational working program;
- Educational technologies include:
- Amendments based on Order No. 80 of the SSV of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- approved diagnostic standards;
- international recommendations;
- modern educational technologies (graphic organizers, case technology and project method).
The following technical supplies are available during training:
A telecommunication system has been established, and video films, presentations, multimedia programs, lectures and practical exercises are shown using televisions connected to the central computer. There is a single bank of scanned images designed for unified teaching based on the curriculum and corresponding to all the curriculum.
- The library has more than 60 educational literature in English, Uzbek and Russian languages.
- The electronic library includes textbooks, atlases, training manuals, teaching-methodical manuals, etc.
For students, it is organized to see the patients in the laboratory and laboratory examinations in practice