In the Department of Pedagogy and Psychology, 2nd-year students of the Faculty of Pediatrics, Treatment, and Stomatology are taught "Pedagogy and Psychology", 2nd-year students of the Faculty of Medical Biology are taught "Professional Pedagogy, Professional Psychology", 3rd, 4th, 6th-year students of the Faculty of Medical Pedagogy "Professional pedagogy", "Educational technologies", "Professional education methodology" are taught.
Training is conducted according to the following approved documents for each course and faculty:
– Qualifying characteristics;
- State standard;
- Educational working program;
- Educational technologies include:
- Amendments based on Order No. 80 of the SSV of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- approved diagnostic standards;
- international recommendations;
- modern educational technologies (graphic organizers, case technology and project method).
The following technical supplies are available during training:
A telecommunication system has been established, and video films, presentations, multimedia programs, lectures and practical exercises are shown using televisions connected to the central computer.
- The library has more than 40 educational literature in English, Uzbek and Russian languages.
- The electronic library includes textbooks, atlases, training manuals, teaching-methodical manuals, etc.