Caring for the young generation, striving to educate a healthy, well-rounded person is one of the characteristics of the national character of the Uzbek people. Therefore, spiritual and educational work is the most important direction of the Department of Social and Humanitarian Sciences. In the department, spiritual and educational work is carried out on the basis of an approved plan. This work is coordinated and organized by the responsible teacher O. Kasimova.
In the department, professors and teachers conduct work among students:
• They introduce the works and speeches of President Sh.M.Mirziyoyev, the decrees and decisions of the Oliy Majlis and the Cabinet of Ministers, as well as spiritual and educational work in order to raise a mature generation, increase and improve the universal, national and spiritual outlook of young people. leads to:
• successful implementation and development of creative reforms in the republic;
• formation of a healthy lifestyle among students;
• increase pedagogical and psychological knowledge of students;
• timely delivery of information to students about social, political and creative events happening in the world and in the country;
• formation of a healthy spiritual environment among students;
• organization of free time of students in accordance with the direction and specialization of the educational institution, organization of various clubs.
In addition, the staff of the department is engaged in many educational activities inside and outside the University, meetings, seminars, and roundtable discussions are actively held on the current issues of the political and socio-economic life of our republic.
Photo album from the life of spiritual and educational activity of the department