At the department, 4th and 5th year students of the Faculty of Dentistry study diseases and injuries of the face and jaw, pediatric surgical dentistry according to the program of the science of maxillofacial surgery.
The department has started training highly qualified specialists in the direction of master's degree and clinical residency.
The training is conducted according to the following approved documents for each course and faculty:
– qualification characteristics;
- State standard;
- Educational work program;
- Educational technologies include:
- UzPrikaza in No. 80 CER of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- approved diagnostic standards;
- international recommendations;
- modern educational technologies (graphic organizers, case technology and project method).
The following technical means are available during the training:
A telecommunications system has been established, video films, presentations, multimedia programs, lectures and practical classes are shown using televisions connected to a central computer. There is a single bank of scanned images designed for unified learning based on the curriculum and corresponding to all curricula.
- The library has more than 60 titles of educational literature in English, Uzbek and Russian.
- The electronic library includes textbooks, atlases, textbooks, teaching aids, etc.
For students, the reception of patients on the topic in the offices of ultrasound and radiation diagnostics is organized.