As a result of wide-ranging reforms and creative works being implemented in our country, the way of thinking and worldview of our people is changing. A number of positive activities are being carried out in our university in order to increase the effectiveness and effectiveness of spiritual and educational work, to further expand the scope and scale, to strengthen the feeling of love for the Motherland in the hearts of students.
forming students into true citizens of the independent Republic of Uzbekistan based on national and universal values;
- Preparation for conscientious fulfillment of civic and filial duties before the country;
- increasing the responsibility of students to master the profession perfectly;
- formation and improvement of unique individual qualities of the student as a person;
- wide promotion of students' social activity, initiative, respect for study and profession, and sense of social responsibility;
- development of socio-political and legal awareness of students, expansion of their critical and analytical thinking skills;
- teaching young students negative consequences: injustice, greed, negative consequences of localism;
- such activities as meaningful organization of free time of students and youth, organization of scientific and creative activities based on their interests.
The department's annual plan includes 5 main sections, which are as follows:
1. Organizational work.
2. Ensuring the priority of educational work in the training of spiritually competent specialists.
3. To strengthen cooperation with educational institutions, parents, neighborhood, state and public organizations in the formation of a person who is loyal to the principles of Uzbekistan's independence and able to make a worthy contribution to the development of society.
4. National values and traditions
5. Meaningful organization of free time of young people
In connection with the implementation of 5 initiatives on raising the spirituality of young people and meaningful organization of their free time put forward by the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, students studying at the department have ideas of independence, high spirituality and loyalty to the national traditions of humanity. It is the duty of every professor and teacher to deeply imbibe the spirit, educate physically healthy, spiritually and mentally developed, independent-thinking young people who are loyal to the Motherland.
Spiritual classes are held in the department every week. National holidays, birthdays of historical figures and great ancestors are constantly celebrated. In particular, we will once again remind the students of the paths taken by our grandfathers Mir Alisher Navoi, Mirzo Babur, Amir Temur, Mirzo Ulugbek. It is explained to the students that we are descendants of great thinkers such as Al-Bukhari, Al-Farghani, Ibn Sina, and Al-Motrudi, that their ancestors have a great future, and that studying their life paths is a great life lesson for us. We are proud of these ancestors. Such as "Independence Day", "Teachers and Mentors' Day", "Language Day", "Eid of Sacrifice", "Day of Defenders of the Fatherland", "International Women's Day", "Navroz Day", "Day of Remembrance and Appreciation" holidays are also widely celebrated. Roundtable discussions are held in all groups dedicated to these dates.