The department has students of the 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th year of dentistry, under the programs "oral surgery", "Diseases of the oral mucosa", "Clinical endodontics", "Periodontology", "preclinical restorative dentistry".The department trains highly qualified specialists in the areas of master's degree and clinical residency.
1. Zoyirov T.E., Elnazarov A.T., Kasimova D.M., "Etiology, clinic and methods of treatment of periodontal diseases"
2. Zoyirov T.E., Sodikova Sh.A., Kholboeva N.A. "Fundamentals of Endodontics"
3. Zoyirov T.E., Shukurova N.T., Muratova S.K. "Diseases of the oral mucosa"
The training is conducted according to the following approved documents for each course and faculty:
- Qualification characteristics;
- State standard;
- Training work program;
- Educational technologies include:
– Changes in accordance with the order of the NRC of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 80;
- approved diagnostic standards;
- international recommendations;
– modern educational technologies (graphic organizers, case technology and design method).
The following technical means are provided in the training process:
A telecommunication system is organized, thematic videos, presentations, multimedia programs, lectures and practical classes are shown using televisions connected to a central computer. There is a single bank of scanned images designed for unified learning, structured in accordance with the curriculum, and corresponding to all sections of the curriculum.
Library of the department:
- The library has more than 70 titles of educational literature in English, Uzbek and Russian.
- The electronic library contains textbooks, atlases, textbooks, teaching aids and much more.
Examination of the examined patients in the offices of ultrasound and X-ray diagnostics is organized for students