At the department, 2nd and 3rd year students of the pediatric, medical, preventive faculty study under the program "Propaedeutics of childhood diseases", and 1st year students of the pediatric faculty study under the program "Introduction to the medical profession (pediatrics)".
PRINT READY TUTORIAL
Rabbimova D.T., Ibatova Sh.M., Shadieva X.N. Bolalar kasalliklari propedevtikasi.
1. Ibatova Sh.M., Uralov Sh.M., Shadiyeva X.N. Bolalarda mushak, syuak - bo'g'im, nafas olish, yurak-qon tomir tizimlarining anatomo-fiziologik xususiyatlari va kasalliklar semiotikasi.
- Ibatova Sh.M., Oʻralov Sh.M., Shodiyeva X.N. Bolalarda mushak, syuak - bo'g'im, nafas olish, yurak-qon tomir tizimlarining anatomo-fiologik xususiytlari va kasalliklar semiotikasi
- Ibatova Sh.M., Achilova F.A., Mamatkulova F.X. Bolalarda organ va tizimlarning xususiyatlari, kasalliklar semiotikasi
- Abduxalik-Zade G.A., Lim V.I., Sirojiddinova X.N., Boboqulova G.K., Nabieva Sh.M., Tuxtaeva M.M., Usmanova M.F. Neonatologiyada hamshiralik ishi.
- Turaqulov A.F. , Oʻralov Sh. M. Bolalarda hamshiralik parvarishi.
The staff of the department produces and publishes 2 educational manuals, 2 monographs and educational and methodological recommendations based on several plans every academic year.
Training is conducted according to the following approved documents for each course and faculty:
- State standard;
- Training modul program;
The following technical means are provided in the learning process:
A telecommunications system has been organized, with the help of TVs connected to the central computer, thematic videos, presentations, multimedia programs, lectures and practical classes are shown. There is a single bank of scanned images designed for unified learning, structured according to the curriculum, and corresponding to all sections of the curriculum.
The department pays special attention to the independent work of the student. So, practical classes at the department are built on the principle of 50:50, y. е., 50% of classroom time is directed to independent work of the student under the guidance of a teacher. Students master practical skills at the bedside, fill out the "Protocols of curation of patients", developed by the staff of the department on topics. For each subject, "Workbooks of students" have been created in 3 languages, which are filled in by students in the process of preparing for the subject, organized duty of students in the hospital.
- The library has more than 38 titles of educational literature in English, Uzbek and Russian.
- The electronic library contains textbooks, teaching aids, teaching aids and much more.
For students, an examination of examined patients was organized in the departments of the children's multidisciplinary medical center. Students independently fill in workbooks on the topics of practical classes, and also during the curation of patients independently fill out research protocols for organs and systems.