Caring for the younger generation, the desire to raise a healthy, harmoniously developed person is one of the features of the national character of the Uzbek people. Therefore, spiritual and educational work is the most important activity of the Department of Social and Human Sciences. Spiritual and educational work at the department is carried out according to a continuously compiled and approved plan.
At the department, work among students and faculty is carried out:
• in order to improve and improve the spiritual and ideological qualities of the individual and universal and national principles on the basis of the works and speeches of the President Sh.
• explaining the ongoing creative work in the republic to reform the country;
• on the formation of the philosophy of a healthy lifestyle among students;
• to improve the political and legal culture among students;
• timely communication to students of information about socio-political and constructive events taking place in the world and in the country;
• on the formation of a healthy spiritual atmosphere among students;
• on the organization of students' leisure, the organization of various circles of interest in accordance with the subjects taught at the department.