Caring for the young generation, striving to educate a healthy, well-rounded person is one of the characteristics of the national character of the Uzbek people. Therefore, the spiritual and educational work is to educate the young generation in the spirit of loyalty to the ideas of independence, to form the legal culture of young people. Civil defense is the most important activity of the department of physical education and sports. In the department, spiritual and educational work is carried out on the basis of an approved plan. The teacher in charge of this work is Sattarov Q.N. coordinates and organizes.
In the department, professors and teachers conduct work among students:
- They introduce the works and speeches of President Sh.M.Mirziyoyev, the decrees and decisions of the Oliy Majlis and the Cabinet of Ministers, as well as spiritual and educational work in order to raise a mature generation, increase and improve the universal, national and spiritual outlook of young people. leads to:
- successful implementation and development of creative reforms in the republic;
- formation of a healthy lifestyle philosophy among students;
- talabalar o'rtasida siyosiy va huquqiy madaniyatni oshirish;
- timely delivery of information to students about social, political and creative events happening in the world and in the country;
- formation of a healthy spiritual environment among students;
- organization of free time of students in accordance with the direction and specialization of the educational institution, organization of various clubs;
Implementation of the State policy in the field of physical education and sports in our republic and the second direction of the five initiatives aimed at creating the necessary conditions for physical training of young people, for them to demonstrate their abilities in the field of sports, and raising the morale of student youth among them. In order to further promote and develop a healthy lifestyle, professors and teachers who are employees of the university, as well as students of our university, regularly participate in sports clubs in order to spend their free time meaningfully. They select talented students, form a university team and regularly participate in sports competitions held at the city, regional and republic levels.
In the 2021-2022 academic year, under the motto "Healthy life is a great future", "Our youth of new Uzbekistan", at the initiative of the Samarkand State Medical University civil protection, physical education and sports department and sports club, mini football, volleyball, table tennis , arm-wrestling, chess, checkers sports competitions "Rector's Cup" are regularly held between professors and teachers and young students.
Every Thursday in the department of civil protection, physical education and sports, the spiritual hour is held. We have been promoting a healthy and spiritual environment.
Photos from competitions and clubs in Koyi.