In the department, 1 course of pediatrics, 1 course of treatment work, 1 course of the Faculty of Dentistry, 1 course of the Faculty of Pharmacy, 1 course of the Faculty of Higher Nursing, 1 course of the Faculty of Folk Medicine, students study based on the module program of physical education and sports science.
Training is conducted according to the following approved documents for each course and faculty:
– Qualifying characteristics;
- State standard;
– Qualification requirements;
- Study plans;
– Calendar theme plans;
- Educational working program;
- Educational technologies include:
- Modern educational technologies (graphic organizers, case technology and project method).
The following technical supplies are available during training:
A telecommunication system has been established, video films, presentations, multimedia programs, lectures and practical exercises are connected to the central computer. There is a single bank of scanned images that are designed for unified teaching based on the curriculum and correspond to all sections of the curriculum.
- The library has more than 19 educational literature in Uzbek and Russian languages.
- Includes electronic library and others.