On the basis of the curriculum, students of the 6th year of the Faculty of Pediatrics and the Faculty of Medicine and Pedagogy study at the department on the subject of "Outpatient pediatrics" and 5th courses of pediatric, medical, medical and pedagogical faculties on the subject of "Neonatology".
The department trains highly qualified specialists in the areas of master's degree and clinical residency.
The training is conducted according to the following documents approved for each course and faculty:
– qualification characteristics;
– state standard;
– standard curriculum;
– training work program;
Educational technologies include:
- changes in accordance with the order of the Ministry.Healthcare of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 80;
– approved diagnostic standards;
– international recommendations;
- modern educational technologies (graphic organizers, case technology and projection method).
The following technical means are used in the learning process:
Thematic videos, presentations, lectures and practical classes are shown using a computer connected to a multimedia device.
A single bank of scanned images has been created, corresponding to all sections of the curriculum and structured in accordance with the curriculum.
Library of the department:
• The library contains more than 80 textbooks in English, Uzbek and Russian.
• The electronic library contains atlases, textbooks, teaching guidelines and other materials.