In the Department of Pharmaceutical Work Organization, students of 5 undergraduate courses of the Faculty of Pharmacy study a total of 9 subjects.
Training is conducted according to the following approved documents for each course and faculty:
– Qualifying characteristics;
- State standard;
- Educational working program;
- Educational technologies include:
- Amendments based on Order No. 80 of the SSV of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- approved diagnostic standards;
- international recommendations;
- modern educational technologies (graphic organizers, case technology and project method).
The following technical supplies are available during training:
A telecommunication system has been established, and video films, presentations, multimedia programs, lectures and practical exercises are shown using televisions connected to the central computer.There is a single bank of scanned images that are designed for unified teaching based on the curriculum and correspond to all the lessons of the curriculum.
• The library has more than 60 educational literature in English, Uzbek and Russian languages.
• The electronic library includes textbooks, atlases, training manuals, teaching-methodical manuals, etc.