The educational and methodological work at the department is organized in accordance with the educational normative and legal documents of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
According to regulatory documents, when studying oncology, a student at the department gets acquainted with applied clinical aspects, learns to work on equipment, masters research methods, which he will later meet independently in practice.
- The Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On Education" (August 29, 1997).
- The National Training Program (August 29, 1997).
- 5510200 State educational standard "Pediatric business".
- 5510700 State educational Standard "Higher Nursing".
- 5511100 State educational standard in the direction of "Folk medicine".
- Curricula for educational programs "Pediatrics", "Medical care", "Higher Nursing", "Folk Medicine", approved by the Ministry of Higher Education.
- Standard and work programs on subjects.
- Order of the rector of SamMI dated 12.09.2013 No. 43 "On the organization of the educational process at the Institute according to the modular training system".
- Order of the Rector of SamMI dated December 19, 2013 No. 951/U "On the organization of the educational process at the Institute in the in-network electronic learning system moodle.sammi.uz ".
- Resolution of the Academic Council of SamMI dated June 15, 2016 No. 9 "Recommendations for the assessment and control of educational activities of students in the credit-modular system of the organization of educational process".
- Qualification characteristics;
- State standard;
- Educational work program;
- Changes based on Order No. 80 of the CER of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- approved diagnostic standards;
- international recommendations;
- modern educational technologies (graphic organizers, case technology and project method).
Practical classes at the department are held throughout the day. 3 hours of practical work, 2 hours of seminar discussion, 1 hour of student knowledge control.
For the qualitative development of practical clinical skills of students, the department has created a simulation training room equipped with modern phantoms, dummies.
During the academic cycle at the department, students must pass an exam on mastering practical skills.
Over the years, the staff of the department has developed 15 methodological recommendations, 4 textbooks and 1 monograph for senior students, graduate residents and clinical residents.
The following technical means are available during the training:
A telecommunications system has been established, video films, presentations, multimedia programs, lectures and practical classes are shown using televisions connected to a central computer. There is a single bank of scanned images designed for unified training based on the curriculum and corresponding to all sections of the curriculum.
The department has started training highly qualified specialists in the direction of master's degree and clinical residency.