Educational and methodical work at the department is organized in accordance with educational and methodical documents of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
1. The Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On Education" (August 29, 1997).
2. The National Program of Personnel Training (August 29, 1997).
3. 60910200 State educational standard for the direction of "Therapeutic work".
4. 60910300 State educational standard for "Pediatrics".
5. 5111000-"Professional Education (5510100 - Treatment)" state educational standard.
6. 5510700-"Higher Nursing" State Educational Standard.
7. 5511100-"State educational standard for "People's Medical Business".
8. 60910100 State educational standard for the direction "Dental work".
9. Standard and working programs for topics.
10. Order № 43 of the Rector of SamMU from September 12, 2013. "On the organization of the educational process in the institute on the modular system of training".
11. Order № 951/U of the Rector of SamMU from December 19, 2013 "On the organization of educational process at the institute in the intranet system of e-learning moodle.sammi.uz".
12. Resolution of the Academic Council of SamDTU from 15.06.2016 № 9 "Recommendations on assessment and control of learning activities of students in the credit-module system of organization of educational process".
- At the Faculty of Medicine and Medicine the disciplines "Anesthesiology and Resuscitation" and "Emergency Medicine" are taught.
- Pediatrics faculty "Anesthesiology and Resuscitation. Pediatric Anesthesiology and Intensive Care", "Emergency Medical Care", "Emergency Medicine" are taught.
- Anesthesiology and resuscitation are taught in the field of higher nursing.
The purpose of teaching this course is to form the skills to deal with the subject taught in the department.
The task of science: the formation of knowledge about the etiology, pathogenesis, clinic, classification, complications, treatment and prevention of serious diseases, improving the skills of collecting anamnesis and examining patients in the system; UASG is the development of medical tactics, comprehensive treatment and the ability to provide emergency care.
Modern pedagogical technologies are widely used in practical classes. Round table, pen in the middle of the table, swarm of bees, brainstorming, crossword puzzle, hot potato, circle method, 3x4, cluster, fish skeleton, etc...." The department staff provides students with all the news and up-to-date magazines. on the Internet.
Students' knowledge is carried out with the help of computer tests, oral and written methods of control, which in turn provides an objective assessment of students' knowledge.