International objectives set for the Department of Anesthesiology, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine are based on the concept of university development and aim at strengthening its position in the sphere of international education.
Within the framework of mutual agreements signed by the university, the main advantages of international relations are increasing the number of students from abroad, development of joint projects with specialized departments and scientific centers of foreign family educational institutions, leading professors and professors.
Department of Anesthesiology, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine established dialogues with universities of Europe, Asia, North America and CIS countries on the principle of equality with foreign universities and scientific centers on the basis of international cooperation in education and science through Samarkand State Medical University and their development on the basis of joint programs and educational mobility.
Every year the number of highly qualified specialists, teachers, students and research workers from abroad is increasing, who visit the Department of Anesthesiology, Reanimation and Emergency Medicine in order to establish dialogues of cooperation, study, improve qualification and participate in scientific conferences. The willingness of our university to establish contacts with educational and scientific centers, universities and public organizations around the world allows the staff of the Department of Anesthesiology, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine to have extensive cooperation with the world's leading foreign institutions of higher education.
Geography of cooperation: the Department communicates and collaborates with departments of anesthesiology, intensive care and emergency medicine of the following family educational institutions and scientific centers:
- Tashkent Medical Academy.
- Tashkent Pediatric Medical Institute
- Advanced training center for medical personnel
- Akhdizhan State Medical Institute
- Republican Specialized Center of Obstetrics and Gynecology of Scientific-Practical Medicine
- National Perinatal Centre
- National Medical University of Kazakhstan
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
- Volga Region Research Medical University (Russia)
- Saratov State Medical University (Russia)
- Bashkortostan State Medical University (Russia)
- North-Western Medical University (Saint Petersburg, Russia)
- Northern State Medical University (Arkhangelsk, Russia), etc.