Caring for the younger generation, health, teaching the improvement of a person, the desire of people for national ideas is the basis of the spiritual and educational spiritual and educational work of the department. Responsible Teacher T.W. Anvarov .
- Organizational issues related to the systematic coordination of spiritual and educational work: the teachers of the department are on duty in the student hostel No. 3 on the days established by the university.
- Increasing the spiritual maturity of the individual. Every week from Tuesday to Friday, the department, together with students, conducts educational lessons.
- Formation of a culture of religious tolerance. On the occasion of November 16 - the International Day of Religious Tolerance, in order to protect students from religious fanaticism, spiritual classes on the formation of a culture of tolerance between religions are not labeled at the department .
- Formation of political and legal knowledge and culture. Published books of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Sh.M. Mirziyoyev , speeches in the newspaper, decisions of the Cabinet of Ministers and materials of the sessions of the Supreme Council, all laws and decrees adopted by the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan are discussed by teachers and students at spiritual and moral classes held every Thursday. In addition to the instillation of spiritual and moral knowledge, our department carries out the formation of environmental knowledge and culture.
- Formation of ideological immunity. In order to prevent religious fanaticism, extremism and terrorist organizations, to form ideological immunity among students, the department organized seminars and trainings on the topics "Religious extremism - the enemy of peace and development", "Pedagogical Islam - condemns fanaticism between teachers and students .
- Celebration of national holidays, historical dates and birthdays of great ancestors. Materials for the promotion of national values and traditions, the rich heritage of our ancestors are presented to the responsible university departments. Spiritual and moral classes are also planned in honor of national and international holidays .