Caring for the younger generation, the desire to raise a healthy, perfect person is one of the characteristics of the national character of the Uzbek people. Therefore, spiritual and educational work is the most important aspect of the work of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology 2. At the department, spiritual and educational work is carried out on the basis of a plan regularly approved by the department of spiritual and educational affairs of SamDTU. Responsible assistant for spiritual and educational affairs Arzieva G.B. coordinates and organizes this work. The department has a room of spirituality and enlightenment, where the symbols of the Republic of Uzbekistan are placed: the flag, coat of arms and anthem, as well as 5 strategies for the meaningful organization of youth time and banners dedicated to our country of a certain name each year.
Professors and teachers work among the students of the department:
• Get acquainted with the works and speeches of the President Sh. M. Mirziyoyev, decrees and resolutions of the Supreme Court and the Cabinet of Ministers, and also conducts spiritual and educational work to educate a perfect generation, improve the virtues of the universal, national and spiritual world of youth:
• Successful implementation and development of creative reforms in the republic;
• Explanatory work is also carried out to form students' philosophy of a healthy lifestyle. Explanatory work is regularly carried out with students about the negative impact of tobacco and drugs on the human body and sexually transmitted diseases.;
• increasing the political and legal culture among students;
•in accordance with the direction and specialization of the educational institution, our department has organized work on organizing students' free time and organizing various circles. The circle works in the field of obstetrics and gynecology. Assistant Shamsieva M. Sh. leads this circle, and it is worth saying that our students take prizes;
Promoting a healthy spiritual environment among students;
• organization of students' free time in accordance with the direction and specialization of the educational institution, the organization of various circles;
• Students who come to the department are explained and strictly required a culture of order, discipline, dress and behavior. The deontology and ethics of doctors in obstetrics and gynecology are explained.
•Each assistant is assigned 2 students on the principle of "mentor-student" with groups assigned to the department every year. In order to get to know attached students, assistants go to their homes, where they currently live, get acquainted with their lifestyle, are regularly interested in the learning process, and if necessary, provide the necessary assistance. When they come to our department of obstetrics and gynecology, they are taught practical skills in this subject, introduced to operations, taught to provide assistance in emergency situations in this area. In order to meaningfully spend students' free time, they organize excursions to historical monuments, theaters and cinemas. There are also interviews with students' parents.
• The professorial teaching staff of our department work in cooperation with technical schools and lyceums. They give lectures and provide direct assistance in practical and educational processes.