The spiritual and moral education of students studying at the Department of Radiation Diagnostics and Therapy of Samarkand State Medical University is aimed at organizing various events, both in pursuance of Decrees and Resolutions of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Resolutions, Decrees and orders of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan, orders of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan, orders of the rector of SamSMU, and in commemoration of various holidays, anniversaries.
The purpose of activities in the field of spiritual, educational and educational activities is:
• promoting the formation and development of an independent worldview based on the synthesis of the great historical heritage of our ancestors and modern thinking;
• education of genuine patriots of their homeland;
• formation of highly qualified specialists who appreciate such qualities as humanism, kindness, purity and honesty, loving and respectful parents, the older generation.
The priority direction of all the activities of the department, including in the spiritual and moral direction, is the implementation of the five important initiatives put forward by the head of our state to organize social, spiritual and educational work under the new system.
Priority tasks of the spiritual and educational activity of the department:
• informing students and professors-teachers about the content and implementation of Decrees and Resolutions of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the government of the country;
• organizational and educational activities;
• promotion of national ideology;
• fight against religious extremism, dogmatism, international terrorism;
• formation of feelings of interethnic harmony, religious tolerance;
• fostering love for the motherland, devotion to the motherland, a sense of pride in their country;
• formation of political culture and legal consciousness;
• creating conditions for full-fledged intellectual development;
• fostering respect for universal values;
• formation of a healthy lifestyle; physical training of young people, creating the necessary conditions for them to demonstrate their abilities in sports;
• increasing the interest of young people in music, drawing, literature, theater and other types of art;
• organization of effective use of computer technologies and the Internet by students;
• work in cooperation with the information resource center of SamSMU in order to widely promote the reading of books.