The participation of students in the work of scientific circles is part of the educational process in the work of the faculty. More than 32 students work here. Materials of research papers are annually presented at the conference of young scientists of the university, and the best works are presented at interuniversity scientific conferences, where 8-10 prizes are awarded annually. This allows deans to consider scholarship selection, research work, postgraduate studies, study abroad and similar recommendations for postgraduate students.
On May 19-20, 2023, the 77 th International Scientific and Practical Conference of Students and Young Scientists “Modern Medicine and Pharmacy: New Approaches and Current Research” was held in our country among students of higher educational institutions. The conference was attended by students from various universities in various subjects. According to its results, several students of the direction "Histology, Cytology and Embryology" won prizes.
- 1st place - Oripova Umida, student of the Faculty of Dentistry.
- 2nd place - Ochilova Nigina, student of the Faculty of Medicine.
- 3rd place - Ibragimova Leyla, student of the Faculty of Dentistry.
- 3rd place - Khusanov Temurbek, student of the Faculty of Medicine.
- 3rd place - Kiran Sohail Jalal Din, student of the Faculty of MBBS.
- "Nomination for high academic performance" Nabiyeva Marjona, student of the Faculty of Dentistry.
- "Nomination for high academic performance" Fattoev Jamshid, student of the Faculty of Pediatrics.