1. Type of education: Bachelor's degree
2. Speciality: 5510200 - Paediatrics
3. Qualification: Doctor of Medicine in paediatrics
4. Study period: 6 years
5. Form of study: full-time
6. Languages of instruction: Uzbek, Russian
7. Faculty qualifications: 5510200 - Bachelor's degree in paediatrics includes: the organisation of medical activities in primary health care; developing and implementing all types of prevention of acute and chronic diseases prevalent in the population; acquiring the necessary theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of emergency care and applying it in practice; obtain up-to-date information and knowledge about diseases and problems relevant to the medical field and keep up-to-date with relevant information in the course of their work; targeted application of modern diagnostic and treatment standards for common diseases in the population; providing the necessary rehabilitation measures to the population in a timely manner; effective use of available resources in cooperation with the organisations responsible for social protection; rational use of the primary health care workforce and participation in its effective management; participating in research work on current medical issues.
Types of professional activities of bachelors in paediatrics: preventive health care; emergency and urgent medical care; diagnostic and treatment; rehabilitative; medico-social; organizational and managerial; research.