In the department, 3rd, 4th, 5th courses of treatment work, medical pedagogy, pediatrics, 3rd, 4th courses of medical prevention, dentistry, folk medicine, 2nd, 3rd courses of international education faculty "Psychiatry, Narcology", "Psychiatry, Narcology. Children's psychiatry, medical psychology, clinical psychology, health psychology, differential psychology, basic neuropsychology and pathopsychology.
Training of highly qualified specialists in the direction of master's degree and clinical residency has been started in the department.
3 study guides were published by the assistants of the department, the study guide is being prepared for publication, the database in the mt.sammu.uz educational system is constantly updated, and open lectures and practical exercises are held based on the approved schedule. training is being conducted.
Training is conducted according to the following approved documents for each course and faculty:
– Qualifying characteristics;
- State standard;
- Educational working program;
- Educational technologies include:
- Amendments based on Order No. 80 of the SSV of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- approved diagnostic standards;
- international recommendations;
- modern educational technologies (graphic organizers, case technology and project method).
The following technical supplies are available during training:
A telecommunication system has been established, and video films, presentations, multimedia programs, lectures and practical exercises are shown using televisions connected to the central computer. There is a single bank of scanned images that are designed for unified teaching based on the curriculum and correspond to all sections of the curriculum.
- The library has more than 30 educational literature in English, Uzbek and Russian languages.
- The electronic library includes textbooks, atlases, training manuals, teaching-methodical manuals, etc.
It is organized for students to see patients related to the topic in all departments of the dispenser, day inpatient and Samarkand regional psychiatric hospital.